Reviews for Bleach: Tensa Zangetsu's True Power
TheTacoKnight chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
well im looking forward to reading the rewrites
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
good
Chrisfragger chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I was disappointed in the fact that you did not mention the loser shinigami that did not recognize the badge or the position of Substitute Shinigami to Urahara.

I hope you mention it later, I am curious as to how you will write their response to the question.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Again Fine work.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I like it! 10/10 I really can't say anything bad about it.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Interesting, very interesting indeed. You almost lost me at the point of sealing the hollow, but I trudged on and am happy that I did so far.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
cool
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
It Ichigo long lost soul king grandson
Zenjurou chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I really liked the part where rukia told the others about grand fisher and ichigo! This was great. I'm really expecting more Tensa Zangetsu!
MoonSlayer101 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
The Hollow is Ichigo's dark side, or rather the manifestation of his dark side; don't let fan translations confuse you. The Hollow is a reflection of Ichigo; a manifestation, not his own person. That's what a zanpakutou is: YOURSELF and yourself only. Nothing more, nothing less. So unless Ichigo's having another major identity crisis, the teaser doesn't really make sense.
Zenjurou chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
wow, good work! and I will be expecting some more in the future, especially with some Tensa Zangetsu
justin v skalkwy chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
You are a good writer I realy like the story
Duncan0Idaho chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
A couple of corrections, all right? It's not Izquierda, Izquierda is meant to be used with the word mano, so the attack is not Brazo Izquierda del Diablo is Brazo Izquierdo del Diablo.

Is not Lo Muerte or Lu Muerte is La Muerte.

And Juha is in a way his ancestor, he is the king of quincy and all quincy's are descended from him.
AsBlackAsNight chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Im sorry but REALLY Stop the Rain, Zangetsu im sorry but I think you could have done better then that
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
sadly..i was hoping to read chapter 13..but..oh...no beggie..i'll wait till it comes out thnx