Reviews for Bleach: Tensa Zangetsu's True Power
This arc sucks, trust me. If it weren't for all the bankai's revealed it would be one of the worst arms ever. I mean this is a battle manga, finish with a battle.
Use Google
Nightspirit152 chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
oooooohhhhhh snap!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
New dual bankai look
Like?
TacoOfTacopia chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
well im looking forward to reading the rewrites
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 9/24/2014
good
Chrisfragger chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I was disappointed in the fact that you did not mention the loser shinigami that did not recognize the badge or the position of Substitute Shinigami to Urahara.

I hope you mention it later, I am curious as to how you will write their response to the question.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Again Fine work.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
I like it! 10/10 I really can't say anything bad about it.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Interesting, very interesting indeed. You almost lost me at the point of sealing the hollow, but I trudged on and am happy that I did so far.
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
cool
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
It Ichigo long lost soul king grandson
Zenjurou chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I really liked the part where rukia told the others about grand fisher and ichigo! This was great. I'm really expecting more Tensa Zangetsu!
MoonSlayer101 chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
The Hollow is Ichigo's dark side, or rather the manifestation of his dark side; don't let fan translations confuse you. The Hollow is a reflection of Ichigo; a manifestation, not his own person. That's what a zanpakutou is: YOURSELF and yourself only. Nothing more, nothing less. So unless Ichigo's having another major identity crisis, the teaser doesn't really make sense.
Zenjurou chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
wow, good work! and I will be expecting some more in the future, especially with some Tensa Zangetsu