Reviews for Can You Make Me Believe?
Danikae chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
I don't like Tanya she is a complete and utter selfish bitch if someone wants to be left alone don't force your ideas on others I don't let anyone force me to do anything and I hate pushy people.
Topsy Krett Cullen chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
I found this story today :) i hope youre able to finisj it!
maya31 chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
i love
Frenchstyle chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I am hoping that you will come back.
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Please post another chapter soon. This story has such potential and I'm desperate to hear more. I'd like to know more about the start of Edward and Bella's marriage and how Charlie and Carlisle came to this arrangement to marry their children. Eagerly awaiting more.
ClancyJane chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Bella needs some kind of revenge - I hope you'll come back :)
Frenchstyle chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I just found your story and I love it! Will you be finishing/continuing the story?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This person can't be bothered to update any of her stories. She seems to enjoy leaving her loyal readers hanging! Anyone skimming these reviews in the hopes of finding an interesting story to read, please take my advice. Don't bother!
sg chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
finish this story please
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It's been over six months. Are you going to update? Can you let us know one way or the other please.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Oh wow...such heartbreak...Can't wait for you to get back into the game of writing. Waiting patiently...S.S.
ladymoroe97 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
aww i listen to begin again by taylor swift when i read this story aand cry. poor bella
please update soon cant wait to find out what bella has to do.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
You need to update! I think four months is enough time to wait patiently. LOL!
Js chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
I'd love to come back and read this in the future. Somehow I think most of us will be six feet under before this gets finihed though!
Scattycow chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
How about a tiny, little, wee, diddy update? Yes? No? Pleeeeaaassseee?