Reviews for Doing the Lambeth Walk
Chevonne Knowles chapter 5 . 1/28
This was a wonderful story
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Lovely story! And cute.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I adore the idea of Barclays having squib staff. My grandfather was a Barclays clerk for all his adult life. Fabulously witty and intelligent story. C x
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
A lovely story. It was even logical for those of us that believe in Hogwarts and all that goes with it.
tigersilver chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Seriously, I do believe you are saving my bloody mind, here. I've never spent a better day, recently, than this one, reading all your lovely things, one after the other. Thank you. It is the kindest of salvations and the best of cures. Tiger
Hortensia chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Lovely story, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you!
tam418 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
that's a really wonderful story! but I would haved liked to know how narcissa had reacted to harry and draco being in a relationship :D like everyone of your stories, your writing style and how you build up the storyline was jus awesome!
DymytryElyza chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Moremore more!
Khashana chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Here I am again with my actual account. I also like the way they sort of realize on their own, explain things to each other in a mature manner, and get together without any muss or fuss, unlike so many fics involving denial, running away, or believing that the other can't possibly return their feelings. Personally, when I was in love, I looked for any tiny sign that the other loved me back. I would have noticed if she was head over heels for me. So again, good job!
Khashana chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
This was sweet and hilarious, a tricky combination. Good job.
Khashana who can't be bothered to go hunt down her password
Draco mudiliar chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
and then what happened? hahaa! can't resist asking the same question again for this story of yours too.

i enjoyed the whole story and wished it had more chapters.
Glynn chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Another great plot. The whole center idea was brillant!
juniorvarsity chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
This was positively wonderful. I think it was one of the most realistic Drarry pieces I've read in awhile. And I love that Ron didn't blow up. Because I really don't think that he's that immature.

Fantastic job, my dear.
Maris35 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I love all your stories but this one I reread most often.
w- easy enough chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
oh goodness, this was very cute and the banter was great. I really liked it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »