Reviews for The Prince and the Tramp
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
meagameaghan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013

That was amazing! I've always wondered how Merope managed to slip Tom that love potion. That was a brilliant story, and beautifully written might I add. ;) Interesting how you told this story from Tom Riddle's perspective. I had always imagined that it would be from Merope's point of view. It was amazing and I loved every minute of it! Well done.

Ellstra chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this. Ive never read any Merope/Tom Riddle sr. story and this is very good writen, I like how his feelings changed immediately. Its perfect. And the end is brilliant! :)
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really like this - it's written really well, and I think you captured the characters perfectly. The description of the emotions and feelings throughout was done well and really helped drive the story, so great job with that. The only edit I can really suggest is near the end, with [they look so...familiar] The 'look' might flow better as 'looked'. Good stuff.
Not Enough Answers chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really liked this oneshot. It was descriptive and extremely well-written. Tom's transition from being "normal" to under the potion's influence to "normal" again was seamlessly written. I feel so sorry for Merope; she lived such a tragic life and fell in love with the wrong person. Thank you for writing this.

NS chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That's the first time I've ever felt sorry for Tom, Sr. Nicely done!
Semjaza chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very nice! Dark, and gritty, and somehow elegant at the same time. I like it very much! :D
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is fantastic! The thoughts of Riddle Sr. were expressed perfectly through your writing, especially under the influence of the love potion.
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 1 . 8/10/2011

Yes exactly, perfectly, yes. So tragic it kills me.

This is canon for me - you've nailed it.
Shan84 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great one-shot Laurie! Megii recommended that I take a look and I'm glad I stepped away from my usual Tom/Hermione hole to do so.

Ahhh I actually sympathised with both characters! Poor Merope with her ugliness and desperation. Poor Tom Riddle Snr for being forced to love someone he could never love. What a mess :( What a complete mess that was created. And the end part with Tom was fantastic.

Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow! Great job, Laurie! We don't see many stories from Tom Sr.'s perspective and I think you totally nailed it! Great, great, great!
WobblyJelly chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Can't believe anyone has reviewed this yet, it's awesome! You know, I've never actually thought much about their relationship before, but this has made it all real for me. It was a little rushed though, but I don't mind.