Reviews for 1095 Days
yuzik01 chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Heartbreaking. I love your metaphors.
Nevyn chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Very well written. You captured tortured feelings so perfectly. Thank you for sharing!
PockySnowshadow chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Captivating! Stunning. Incredible :)
Jezziez81 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I like this story, although the style of it made it hard to read for me as a coffee break story.
miamam chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Wow, another story with John living on post-Reichenbach - and a good one. Quite depressing, but really authentic, I think. Everybody wonders how John would cope without Sherlock so no wonder there are so many stories about it, but there are just so little of them when I say: oh yes, this could be true... In case johnlock was real, thats it :). Beautifully done, you ;-)
godiva33 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Brilliant story!
Rhyolight04 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
This was so good. I really don't know how they'll handle the return in the series; I can't see how anyone will have what's passes for a normal relationship with Sherlock ever again. So thank you for showing that it's slow and difficult.
keepcalm chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
wow, what a fantastic story. there were too many things i loved about it, i can't think of one to talk about. wonderful descriptions.
thank you for writing this!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Very well-written and convincing too, brilliant!

:D
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
i absolutely loved this story. it was beautiful. and so emotional and wonderful. :)
Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I read you pole. Please don't delete this story!

Heidinanookie chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
This was so beautiful! And isn't it weird that absolutely everybody seems to be in consensus about John punching Sherlock at their reunion? It's really the only plausible path their actions could take, the only sure thing. :D Apart from that, I expect John's legs to give way (like they did here), but I also expect tears of anger and pain and relief from him. Sherlock is probably going to pretend he just went out of milk or something...

Anyway, I like your version of events. It's very convincing.

Heidinanookie chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of John for NOT trying to kill himself, for actually explicitly deciding against it. That is very realistic. Though I love drama and Shakespearean endings, it's just not normal for the average person to want to kill themselves out of grief. Thank you for keeping this story on the ground.

Heidinanookie chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Lestrade comforting John really made me weep. It's such a plausible idea. I'm so proud of John for finding his way to his friend under his own steam, without being forced or anything, and starting the healing process. 18 months is a good time, too. That's when I came to the same realisation as John: It never stops hurting - but the funny thing is, once you realize that, it idoes/i.

Heidinanookie chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Mycroft quietly asking if he should come over when John phones him in the middle of the night made me cry. The rest is just heart-breaking. Your writing style is so beautiful and poetic. I wish I could write like that...

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »