Reviews for Scorpius's Decision
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Aww! So cute! I can't wait to find out what happens next.
PhoenixPixie chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Omg more! Please, please, please, mooooore!

Change the story from a T to an M and get them busy, naughty busy and can we get some excerpts from the book Draco is writing but for the love of everything good in this world ... please write more!
miadragonlover chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
Awe! So sweet! I love Draco's last line! I'm really enjoying this story lol I hope to read more soon!

~rah~
I-use-this-for-the-bookmarks chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A SEQUEL! AHHHH! I just re-read Scorpious' Request and then saw your note about the sequel and jumped over here ASAP!

Please update soon. I loved the first story and I'm loving this one too!
littlesprout chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
Awesome, more, more, more. Need more.
nikkinyc chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
adorable story!
Alysisaacs17 chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
dam it i went to click the next page but it wasnt there yet lol. So is his righting skills based on scorpius being around himor has that trancefurd to harry now? if they fight willit make his storys dark or just have him stoping?
I Love FRANK chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
your ego really should get a cookie cuz frank is soooo right we missed your updates an want them back :) good job on this chappie i cant ait to see how this unflods
BeenBitten chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Gah! They're both just too cute. Can't wait to see how everything develops.
lilz54 chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
YAY! They - at least Draco - didn't hide the fact that the kiss occurred. Definitely a good start.

Can't wait for more!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
that was brilliant :D looking forward to more :D
SnarkyBubble chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Aw nice! I love how Draco is so candid during the talk about the war and how he casually mentions something happenin with him and Harry. Great chapter
Sunny chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
Good chappie! Love Draco and Harry together. :)
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Favorite lines:

"It has been, but I was smiling more at how quick you go into daddy-mode."

"I'm a single father, you twit. I have no other mode."

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Darloudasha chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Great chapter! Loved the I'm a single dad, I have no other mode LOL! ain't that the truth!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »