Reviews for Scorpius's Decision
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
loved it! keep it up!
Emotive Gothika chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
This fic is so sweet that it turns my blood into sugar which subsequently spun my brain into cotton candy.

When I told that to my brother, he attempted to bash my head open to get said cotton candy brain.

Then we both sang Re Your Brain for the irony. :)

But seriously, another great chapter to a great fic. I'm loving Scorpius more and more. Curse J.K. for not giving him a personality in the epilogue (which I don't believe in)! LOL
Iced Gems chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
You're right, Draco is so much fun. And I'm just loving this story and the one before. The characters are all in character and story works well. Plus Scorpius is TOO cute! Great to see Teddy!
Yumekui7 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Oh my goodness I loved the prequel and I'm so glad you made a sequel! :D I can't wait for more confused loving goodness hahaha 3
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
awww loved it! keep it up please its so cute!
Paper Angels chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
your story made me smile... a lot...
SnarkyBubble chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Oooh gotta love the tension. ;) just wanted you to know I'm enjoying your story!
AmyCoolz chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Where is this slash that you have promised us? I'm not seeing much snogging (or more) going on. *evil glare* But I suppose I can overlook that because Scorpius is freaking adorable.

Also, I would like to offer MY services of betaing, now that I've finally caught up. XD I've noticed you don't have one, and I'm bored (not that you NEED one, I just want, as Harry wants, advanced copies lol).
Frenchowl chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Loved it!
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Great once again. :) Yay for Draco's "irritation."
cascol3 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
I just started to read your story. Scorpius is very funny. I love how he and Teddy get along.
DarkestAngel13 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Love love love :D
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
dammit! the chapter ended! I was so caught up in the story I didn't realize it was only 3 chapters. Please Please Please update soon! :D
JaneAlpha chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Loved it!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
This story is always so cute. It never fails to bring a smile to my face! More when possible, please. :)
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »