Reviews for Scorpius's Decision
Atta chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Woohoo! You wasted no time in outing out this sequel and I'm so very pleased about that!
SweetSouthrnGal chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I was just thinking about how I hadnt seen the sequel yet, and I did so want to read that as I was checking my email, and was happy to discover the notification for this. Thanks so much for posting. Its looking great so far! Looking forward to some Draco/Harry interaction soon.
SChavva24 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ooh, sounds interesting! Can't wait to see how Teddy and Scorpius react to one another. Excited to be finally be meeting Teddy! Basically, I'm just excited for the next chapter! :)

-Shary
skaulitz267 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I can't wait for Scorpius to come in and see how he feels about everything that's going on. Oh and what Draco thinks about Harry's stares. We know that Harry likes him, but not the other way around. :)
lilz54 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Great start! Looking forward to dinner and sleepover activities!
Paper Angels chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Happy that Teddy is going to be in the story too!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Yay! The sequel finally arrived! :D I've been waiting on pins and needles.

Great chapter, even if it was a bit short. ;) I'm really looking forward to seeing Scorpius next chapter, and I love how you've brought Teddy into the story. That could have some really cool effects on later chapters if you incorporate him.
kimose chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I'm excited to see how this sleepover with Scorpius and Teddy goes...if Draco approves. Please update soon, I'm excited to see where this story goes!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
WOW im loving the start of this :D looking forward to more :D
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more! :)
Hyper Hippie chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I may have screamed when I received my email telling me this was up. Its got promise. Lots of promise. Looking forward to the rest of it!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16