Reviews for Scorpius's Decision
AnimeLover2117 chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
D'aawwwww. Please continue! I want to know what happens next! I love it so far and i loved Scorpius's Request.
Manjima chapter 6 . 2/22/2016
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE. IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS.
taikoyuniko chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
I'm crying (CRYING MY EYES OUT) that's it's been five years and I can't read the end of this fic. I swear I never get the satisfaction of Harry and Draco actually getting together. My ovaries cannot take this any longer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
THIS STORY IS AWESOME I just started the sequel but I REALLY enjoyed Scorpius's Request :)
Katherin Night chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
i wish there was more so cute 3
Caity chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Please update this is so good
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story! It's amazing! The forst one got me hooked, and I almost screamed when this one ended early!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Omg i love your fics! They ar so perfect
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I know it's been years since you have written for this fic... but do you think you'll ever pic it up again? I would love to see more transition between the two! but if you don't want to or no longer remember the story line i would like to tel you that this chapter actually would have worked well as a ending on how it says they are starting as a couple and working their way forwards. SOOO even if you don't update just know this chapter also works as a marvelous ending! I loved reading both the prequel to this one and this story!
ThatLaraChic chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Adorable and simply amazing fanfic ever. Thank you for blessing my eyes. Much Love, Lara. :)
Atlantis 51 chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Hmm, it's looks like you never finished this story? ! That just sucks, seriously!
Hattigalore chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Damn, there's no more chapters and this makes me seriously sad. I was looooving this!
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Aw. Haven't updated this since 2011? Bummer. Liked it though!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
omg please please update again soon this is so beautiful
nely chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
soooo Do you write more chapters?
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »