Reviews for Scorpius's Decision
Katherin Night chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
i wish there was more so cute 3
Caity chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
Please update this is so good
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story! It's amazing! The forst one got me hooked, and I almost screamed when this one ended early!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Omg i love your fics! They ar so perfect
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! I know it's been years since you have written for this fic... but do you think you'll ever pic it up again? I would love to see more transition between the two! but if you don't want to or no longer remember the story line i would like to tel you that this chapter actually would have worked well as a ending on how it says they are starting as a couple and working their way forwards. SOOO even if you don't update just know this chapter also works as a marvelous ending! I loved reading both the prequel to this one and this story!
ThatLaraChic chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Adorable and simply amazing fanfic ever. Thank you for blessing my eyes. Much Love, Lara. :)
Atlantis 51 chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Hmm, it's looks like you never finished this story? ! That just sucks, seriously!
Hattigalore chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Damn, there's no more chapters and this makes me seriously sad. I was looooving this!
Pikapixie The Demigod chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Aw. Haven't updated this since 2011? Bummer. Liked it though!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
omg please please update again soon this is so beautiful
nely chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
soooo Do you write more chapters?
savemyunicornclarence chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
This is remarkable; wish it was completed as that would be ideal but this was a remarkable ending even without the overly sexy Drarry ... ah they make a hot couple. Love everything.
SlytherinStarkid chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Oh god. U. P. D. A. T. E. Now. I absolutely love Draco and Scorpius! And i cant get enough of the Drarry 'Tentative friendship' lol!
Sky Art chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
MORE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
crap...it has been 4 years since you last updated. it sucks you won't be updating this. its so good...shite
298 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »