Reviews for Scorpius's Decision
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
update soon please pretty please
crystaldee chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Hi...are you going to finished this? Cuz I love it very much...
Belong to the Shadows chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
So I stumbledupon this and fell in love with this story. I'm sad to see that you haven't updated in three years, but I shall follow it in case you decide one day to continue, and I hope you will.
n chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I absolutely loved Scorpius's Request, same as this story. I hope you will continue with it someday (or at least give an overview of what would have happened/how the story ends if you have lost your drive/motivation or have no time to write it for some reason).
Blue Lone Wolf 2574 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
This story is great so far, though it pains me to see it hasn't been finished. You've neglected for three years long enough! I know cuz I have a story or two I've ignored for about five so I'm not one to talk... Anyway! Whenever you've got a minute, I really want to see how this one ends.

Waiting patiently,
Blue
Alara Phoenix chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... *cries* Update!? Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!? Many many virtual flowers and chocolate and cookies?! Damn this story is like an itch working all the way up and down my spine. NEED MORE. :D (You're amazing purleeease update soon!)
Shichi-san chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Please continue I love it and want to know what happens.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
U still haven't updated! :(
anon chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
this is brilliant brilliant brilliant bloody brilliant
my god..
i dont read harry potter fics but i couldnt resist trying yours
and. i. dont. regret. it.
not one bloody bit.
PureCrimsonRed chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
please continue with this story! it is amazing.
hptwhhshlover chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
finish this or I will cry please ;,,(
manny chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
So cute, love both stories but wtf its 2013! Where did you go?!
FalloutAngel chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Is that the end? Please say no :'(
Animejo chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Marvelous, marvelous! The kids are just as adorable as from Scorpius's Request and I love how Harry and Draco's relationship is progressing. It's so normal, sweet, and at such a lovely pace. I hope you're just taking a hiatus and that this hasn't been abandoned. *fingers crossed*
RoseGlass chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Please write more! I am falling in love with watching a meaningful relationship develop between Harry and Draco, and Scorpius is just too adorable- I have a couple nephews the same age and they act just like that. One of them is just so adorable, he gets something like a crush on pretty women, then follows them around and begs them to play. The other likes treating people like human jungle-gyms.
Hope you keep on with this story, I'm enjoying it so much!
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »