Reviews for Ditzy Doo: Muffins
ViolettaRose chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
This was amazing! Man... Wow... So sad though... I wish ditzy could keep her mind.
The Purple Foal chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Your fics are like a drug; I'm addicted! They are well written, slightly dark and very satisfying! I recommend this to anyone who likes a good, dark story.
Kitty puppy chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Really?Giovanni? You can't come up with a more original crime boss name? U had to pull the Pokemon reference... But aside from that and ditzy getting beat up, it's good.
Mindfuck beats chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
YAY happy ending, plus ouch for Giovanni.
dontblamemeimhuman chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Was he getting wing homers from her begging?!
dontblamemeimhuman chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Wow that was pure AWESOMENESS!
an1979 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Very very nice.
Now I HAVE to read all your other fics. :)

PS.
Chapter 3 - "caduceus"... nope.
That should be (Rod of) Asclepius.
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Woah. That was awesome! Learning about Ditzy's (or Bright Eyes', I should say) past was epic. FANTABULOUS SPECTACULAR JOB!
-Shado-
juter4397 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Awesomeness.

Would you mind if I used these characters and concepts in my story?
machiavellianFictionist chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
I'm not too sure how do I feel about Derpy (Word of God says that's her name) really being a badass CIA (or sumthin') agent with amnesia, which I often find to be a cheap resource, but I still gave it a chance. It was good. Not as good as the manes' chapters, but I still liked it. A lot. Also, the Doctor was in it! The Doctor! I swear I squeed like a little girl when he showed up. Anyways, my phone is running out of battery, so...
Questionable Object chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
A good story though it doesn't seem to fit the pattern of the rest.
JayEff chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Again, amazingly done.

I do agree with JoeEngland concerning the doctor's appearance, but since I'm a big Dr Who fan and didn't actually know the first thing about "Dr. Whooves" yet, his appearance made me smile so it's all good :)

I love how your stories intertwine every once in a while and how you let elements of actual episodes flow into them. I felt like the flashback part in which bright eyes infiltrates the Claw's flock was a bit short, I would've liked reading a bit more about that. How she managed to get so close to him. You made it sound like it must've been quite a feat, yet all you wrote is "She eats a noodle. Boom! She's in!" ...literally, heh... :D

Nevertheless, it was a great read and I'm looking forward to reading your next story - but I might take a break. I need something to get over the MONTHS between Season 2 and Season 3 !
Dolphin64575 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Found your stories at EQD and they have all been added to headcanon. This one in particular has stunning plot and compelling prose, I can completely picture the entire thing. Fabulous job!
SharinganUserX chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
read all of your stories, LOVED all of them, put you on alert list

this one was powerful, I liked foal/filly Dinky descriptions

Dinky slept next to her, her tiny hooves wrapped around a foal bottle.

Dinky was sleeping in a basket between her wings

Her little hooves were galloping in the air in a vain attempt to get free.

Aces batted at Dinky with a front hoof, making the tiny Unicorn spin. She squealed in fear.

Nny11 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
This kicked butt, major griffon butt. Probably the best take on Ditzy I've read, thanks for sharing!