Reviews for Once Upon A Time
thewolf74 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I'm very happy that they were able to get of the planet and get John back to Atlantis before it was to late. I really liked the solution that they came up with. Please write more stories.
kayaklady chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This is very good. I've never watched an episode of SG-Atlantis before and yet I found the characters engaging. The action was well described and the interactions between the characters were very clear giving insight into their relationships. Very well done. I'd have voted except I'm a couple years late.
Harmne chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Poor Sheppard, being scrambled! Rodney freaking out was so typical; Ronan wanted to DO something; and Teyla was patient and took everything in her stride. Yay, team! Great story. I'd love to have a picture of them coming through the gate decorated with tree bark, though! Wonder if the gateroom security footage of that made the rounds of the ranks?!
maria100 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I loved this story, especially that everyone was so worried that Sheppard wasn't very lucid. I liked that we get to see Sheppard not able to be heroic and battle through the pain to save himself, though of course he thought of the plan to save them!
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Great I really like reading end was sweet.
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Nice story, short but sweet. I liked it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Awesome! I really really enjoyed that! I really liked the part where John asked Jennifer 'What happened?' and he finally got the answer he was looking for!

I also liked how he was trying to convey 'tree bark' to Rodney. So very cool.

Finally, I really liked the part where Rodney and Teyla had to help Ronon. (Poor thing...*hugs*)

And I always love the ending.
wisconsinrocks chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This was a great story. Really enjoyed it. I loved the way you wrote the team interaction.
kirroth chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Aw, no! I wasn't quite ready to let go. ;) Very easy to visual our poor Sheppard all curled up suffering from that concussion. The mental image of him curled up in the infirmary with pillows was both sympathy-evoking and adorable. Then for him to ask Teyla for a story! Just cute. Suppose it's just as well you ended it there, a good ending and I don't know what else could be said that wouldn't unnecessarily drag out the story.

Interesting about the trees' bark. I didn't even think about it, lightning storms and yet the presence of so many large trees.
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Great story! Love the Shep whump-poor John! Love the team angst and comfort. I both love and hate lightning and thunder storms. The power is awesomely scary and thunder just gives the storm that frightening wow factor. This storm was the mother of all storms! Got to hand it to John-even with a severe concussion, he comes thru with a plan!
lizlou57 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Great to see a new story from you. Loved the Shep whump and the team angst and the way they were all so desperate to do something to help john. Poor Ronon - how he hates not having anything to do! Love the banter between them -esp Ronon and Rodney!

So, inspite of being in agony John was still trying to help his team. so like Sheppard.

Loved the end where John asks Teyla to talk to him - 'cos he can't do anything else!
ValleyA chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Nicely done! I loved the practicality of the science you used and the way the team pulled together to save John. Everyone was right in character and the plot was good. Thanks for sharing!
jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
wow i think i would call this a mix between good luck and bad luck lol :)
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
wow that storm really wants to claim them dont it :)
Libtech chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I always enjoy your stories. Happy to see a new one. I love how Rodney cares about John - he's just so clueless on how to show it. He really is sweet in his own way.