Reviews for Dongwa on Drugs
ElectricPixie410 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Uhh...shouldn't it be catnip?
aupercat chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
dafuq
Kuroyami Fukaikuro chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Crack? THIS IS CHINA. It would be OPIUM.
GoldFlygon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hilarious!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
LMFAO I LOVED it! And Fu-Fu was in love with Sagwa? HAHHAHAHAHAHA!
SuperMarioKyle chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Dongwa fan here! This is hillarious! I dont like substance abuse but that was just so funny I almost rolled! I thought this would be making fun of him but it makes fun of crack! Brilliant! Great job!
Koneko713 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my. I don't usually take time to review stories that are a waste of time, but I'll make an exception.

Crackfics are perfectly fine, when they are well written. Even then, they usually fail. In this case, it didn't even have good writing going for it.

Spell checker is a good thing. A very good thing. If it's being picky at the chinese names, ignore it. Better yet, add the CORRECT spelling to your dictionary.

Plot. Plot is also a very good thing. As is "show not tell" language. You don't need to go crazy with the adjectives, just throw in one or two.

I also somewhat wish I could report you for abuse of innocent commas.

If you like to write, by all means, work on it. But please make an effort to improve. All of us have room to improve.
Hermione Heterodyne chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Congrats on making Bad Fanfic Friday on Fandombase! You deserved it!
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Congratulations! You've been featured for Bad Fanfiction Friday at Fandombase on the Cheezeburger Network! I hope your ego's not too inflated, because right now thousands of Internet-goers are laughing (and cringing) at you!
TheFlyboy44 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is hilarious! I absolutely love how Dongwa goes all trippy!
Dr. Gavel HD chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Dude, cocaine wasn't avaible to China until the early 20th century. The only illegal substances avaible to fuedal China was opium and mushrooms.
Kemetri D. Jackkson chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was pretty funny makes some more or a second chapter.
matt0044 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
LOL! This was hilarious. Can you write more?