Reviews for Sea Shells
Konstantinsen chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Bloody good fic, man!

Oh, the cruel Captain Barbossa. Harsh but, hey, you have to do what you have to do to get what you want. Hehe, I really liked the silver lining on the platter.

:D
nobody impotant chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Amazing story, you were incredably and desturbingly accurate with Barbosa. I hope you do do the sequal one day.
Infamously Me chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is just hilarious! I almost spit my hot chocolate everywhere trying not to laugh. You nailed Barbossa. I could see him doing something like that. If he and Ariel ever crossed paths, this is probably how it would be.

Hilarious fic! Well done!

-Infamous
Dancing-Through-The-Daydreams chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
HA! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! OH THAT'S BRILLIANT! I nearly cracked a rib reading this - I'm trying to stay quiet whilst on my computer in bed at one in the morning - Brilliance
Unther chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Whew! That's better than my nearly killing her in a zombie virus outbreak!

That does seem like something Barbossa would do, eh? Cold, sure, but still in-character. One does have the impression in OST that Barbossa-and Blackbeard and probably others-don't regard mermaids as people with tails, but rather as fish with human torsos. You've done a good job capturing this attitude.

"I'd rather date an angler-fish" might be right up there with, "I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie."

Nice reference to his fondness for apples.

That was an interesting reference to Aladdin & Arabian Nights (from which, if I'm not mistaken, the story of Aladdin is taken).
Devryn chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So much love for this.

It's hilarious, and Barbossa is *spot* on. If these two characters were to end up "together," this is totally how it'd happen.
rockstop57 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Laughing. So. Hard. Your Barbossa is perfect, and framing it with Gibbs' POV was inspired.

Sequel sequel sequel? Sequel? The tale of Barbossa's revenge? I am officially commissioning this.