Reviews for Stupified and Starry Eyed
lucyblue22 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love the top/bottom joke.
The top/bottom joke is my favorite.
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
wow thank you. i just finished the Angels Take Manhattan and this helped heal the gaping hole in my heart a little.
emilylondon chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
So cute! Absolutely brilliant!
DragonLacrima chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was very cute. I can totally picture Amy's smile.
theworldismyoyster chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh my gosh, brilliant. I personally love Amy and Rory, even though they have been quite badly slated on Doctor Who fan websites, especially Amy. I'm writing a Doctor Who fanfic at the moment, and I thought it was really good until I read yours. 1000 thumbs up from me :))
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Great job! I think you really got the characterizations down, and I still enjoyed the top/bottom joke, no matter how many times it's been used. Just two questions/nitpicks though: 1) the Doctor refers to the TARDIS as "sexy", something I'm not sure he did until season six, when she became human (or did he?), and 2) You mention Amy pulling Rory down to her level several times, or standing on tiptoe to kiss him, but if memory serves, Amy and Rory are right around the same height (Karen Gillan is one tall lady).

Here's a picture so I can prove my Canon Nazi point: 1. bp . blogspot _ s59ARuFLHSs / TCkd5OHtaCI / AAAAAAAACj0 / 8x9IIJhS6FQ / s1600 / wedding _ 01 . jpg {just delete my spaces}

Otherwise, it was all in all a fantastic fluff piece :)

O'Foggage
KTxx chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I LOVED this:-) So cute and so Amy and Rory. Great OneShot!