Reviews for Learning to Fly
Megany123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Loved it, you're my very favoritest writer of all, but damn, I've never been so pissed to come to the end of a story. Wanted to see them partake in Draco's "activities". Please write more Drarry, it's been too long.
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That was an amazing chapter! :D
I just have one question/request...
More? Please. :D
purelily12 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
very good story
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was so sweet!
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Very much LOVE all their bickering. They are too cute!

Foot rubs. *cringe* I just hate feet. I never walk around without at least socks on...even in the hottest weather. I was raised by a father who didn’t allow it. You see, he grew up in New Jersey and he always said, “The streets are dirty!” So, I’ve just sort of grown accustomed to never having my shoes and socks off. *sigh*

Surnames. Lol. I think it’s funny that in the books/movies/fanfiction, use of one’s surname denotes hostility or dislike (or something). Some of my very best friends—long-time friends—call me by my last time (Ward) all the time. It’s just what we do.

Cute? I'd much rather he think I'm sexy, but I'll take what I can get. *~*~*~* I get where Harry’s coming from here. I’ve heard that I’m “cute” more times than I can count and it used to drive me crazy. I used to think, puppies are cute, damn it, not women!

But...oh darn...I was hoping Draco would let Harry share his bed.

Would have loved to hear Lucius’ conniption fit. Hehe. But, not possible, I supposed...since this is told from Harry’s PoV.

So. Excellent flying hand job. *grin* I don’t know how you do it, but everything you come up with is so GOOD! Thank you!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was very cute, I loved it! I like that they are friends and I thought the humor in their friendly bickering was very well written.
VegaFLoyd chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ok this was so sweet and breathtaking but my dirty mind wanted more, just like Harry...
LolaJean86 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Loved it! So cute but it felt really realistic and in character too...I know I'm copying everyone else but more please!
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This what should have happened in the books :)
Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I loved it. :)
CityofOaks chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Okay, so has anyone already volunteered to have your children, because I'd like to offer up my services.
zucca302 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I loved this story. I hope that you will either continue this or make a sequal. I would love to see where this will go.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
this was good...but damn did you have to cut the story there! More smut please!
Krucksue chapter 1 . 8/5/2011