Reviews for Lilac
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OH MY GOODNESS THIS WAS SO SWEET!
It's nice to read something from Elliot's POV and so cute ;;.;;
I mean, i love angst, because I'm a masochist but this was so fluffy I adored it 333
Awww, Elliot is so cheesy in the inside 3333 how cute, he'll always be one of my favorite characters aldjsalkdjsa 333 I love his tsundere-ism XD
and flower language! FLOWER LANGUAGE! :rainbow: I can never get enough of that XD it always makes everything more profound and meaningful 333
I liked very much the "color" idea. It was so original and sweet!:D 3
kagako chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Yeah. No matter how many times I read this, think about it, or have little lines of it stuck in my head, I tear up. All in all, again, this is incredibly amazing and I'm just baffled for words and I can't. I can't.
gugeta chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
...Wow. This makes me wonder why haven't I read this before. I feel completely stupid for missing this, I really am.

This one, it's not as concrete as your other stories. And yet this could easily surpass them as it could be last. It's written out carefully thinking about each meaning of the flower, and that requires skills.

Flowers. What captivated me the most was flowers. Not just a random one thrown in because it's beautiful or smells nice. No, this is different. Every single one of it carries a certain word with it, one to portray someone's emotions. Wrapped delicately into the story, it's as if getting a bouquet of them, slowly recognizing each one with a smile on your face. Plumeria. Campanula. Dark pink rose. Flowers that I want to give to you.

I still don't think this is enough words for this.
captaincadwaller chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
It's a little sappy, but it might just be my mind affecting me (after all, i've been reading angsty one-shots about Leo being sad about Eliot all night...)

Either way, the end justified it XD

And I really like all the flower references.

(ignore the general incoherentness XD)

/review
Banira too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I had to review this. This was almost poetic feeling, it was so beautiful. Everything fit so perfectly from the characters to their relationships. And my God, your descriptions are so lovely, the imagery was so vivid I could picture each color vibrantly as I read it. It was heartwrenching, seriously it had so much raw emotion that just made it even more beautiful. I'm so amazingly inspired by this. Flower imagery, color imagery, so brilliant, dear. You did a wonderful job 33
Rejected Forgotten Love chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It's so beautiful... I really like the way you wrote this, describing everything as flower's... it's goregous. There were parts that I just had to read outloud to myself because they were so well put together.

What can I say? It was lovely and amazing, and I loved it. :)

Great story!

Ja ne~
Serkan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow. Like, that is seriously what I breathed out when I finished this story. You take us through a world of pain, rather, Leo's endless pain actually colored, most stories call it just pain, but you paint a vivid picture for us all. I absolutely LOVE this story, that is basically what I'm saying, my god.