Reviews for Meanwhile, The World Goes On
KittenKate chapter 1 . 4/1
Uh... Sorry, that's all I got.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I can't really believe that people would write such disrespectful stuff like this. You should be ashamed of yourself!
MissCheerfully chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hello hon...
I dunno if you were at AT6 but... Well, during one talk session with her... Someone asked if she reads fanfictions.. And she answered that she does, mostly Sam and Jack ones...
She added that she read a story of herself and Robin and described what was happening in that story...

The description was totally the description of your story. Well, yeah "meanwhile, the world goes on" has been read by Amanda Tapping.

I personally like that story, because it's not real, we know she's faithful toward her husband and everything.. But for the hellen/will shippers, it's too easy to imagine Rob and Atapps as a couple xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
this would never happen and i think it is and insult to the real people to be writing stuff like this a true fan who respected these two would never do this and i fill that they would not appreciate it.
AlannaSilverwolf chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I'm really sad this story is complete. Please, somewhere, find it in you to do more. There isn't enough Amanda/Robin fics.
wanttodeletemyacount chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hey there.

It took me a long time to decide whether or not to leave a review for this fic but then I decided that your fic definitely qualifies. I do not review a lot. Quite on the contrary. But, when I do, it's because the fic has left an impression on me, whether good or bad. And this one has left an impression on me because I read it the first time about 5 days ago and I'm still thinking about it today. So here goes.

It's strangely and disturbingly appealing because, to be honest, RPF or general RP shipping is not something I do. Ever. But I have been a fan of yours for quite some time now. I don't read your Will/Helen fics because I don't ship those two but I have read your SG-1 fics and absolutely love them. And then I saw this on your profile page and decided to read and give it a shot because I think you are an amazing writer and because I was sure you would have done this in a respectful way. And you did.

You being a great writer was confirmed. You managed to make me enjoy a story that I would never even have considered reading had it been anyone else. I'm not going to mention things with which I don't agree in this fic. There are a few and I think they would influence the story in a pretty big way. If you do want me to tell you, just ask and I'll be happy to. But, I'm not going to unless you ask because, at the end of the day, they don't really matter and the point is that you have managed to write this so well that even someone who does not ship Amanda/Robin and who is, quite honestly, a little disgusted at the thought of shipping real people, has enjoyed it. I could not close the page until I was done reading.

And it really takes a fabulous author to achieve that task because you have managed to make us see past our feelings, opinions and ships and simply make this about enojoying a well written story. I'm still quite conflicted about it because the part of me that despises RP shipping is very annoyed at the part of me that enjoyed this story immensely.

So, here you go. I don't know how much this review is worth and, for all I care, you can just brush past it and forget it. When I leave reviews, they are long and I try my best to make them as constructive as possible. As an author myself, I know that is the best we can hope for. And, as I said, the only times I leave reviews are when a fic has made an impression on me. And this one has. In a very good, very conflicting way. If anything, please remember that.

Take care,

Vin chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Saw AT Tweeted “good night from Dragon Con” pic just make me thought of your fic, so here I am XD

will u write more?
sdfhjksdf chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was awesome. Also there's been some interesting things going on at the set that us fans have learned about via twitter (all nights, 80s party, etc.) Lots and lots of new material to write about! :)
Zorg chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Guilty pleasure is right. I usually try to avoid these kinds of fics, but this was really well written. And there certainly were vibes between them.
dearest penny lane chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is such a guilty pleasure for me. You should make a series out of this! It had just the right touch of angst and cuteness.
acid2000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This has to be the best Sanctuary fanfic I have ever read. I am a big Helen/Will shipper, and this was the first Robin/Amanda I have ever read and it was awesome. I really want to read more, whether it's a continuation of this story or another with Robin/Amanda in a different situation. I like the fact that you built it up slowly at first and not just jump into the romance/sex stuff. PLEASE keep writing.
V chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like this, hope u write more, not that I think they will ever do something like that,but this two just had too much love in them。

I like the whole team, but this comic con is awesome, the best, this two just too fun together
Andriaallen chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Amanda Would NEVER do that but still an interesting view on things.
Wmst chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow! So believable! I usually don't go for real world character fiction but this was goooood!