Reviews for For Her Life
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Any chance of a sequel for this?
insane-dumbass chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Omg. Wow. I mean it! This fic was so intense but so short! XD
I could read you all night :D
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Well... It was certainly well-written.
I am not sure if I want to kill Arthur or bang these wo over heads and yell at them... But I know I pity Gunewuire, poor gir if this are her friend and boy-friend I say she is better of in her enemies company.
owls-fandoms-stuff chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This really gooooood!

You are one of the few who can write good fem!Merlin. Please write more.
Telula13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Very nice story. I want to know what happens next!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Would you be willing to do a follow up to this? I really liked this even though I'm not usually one for gender benders.
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
:):):):):):):):):)
hinatahime666 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I would love to know if Arthur ever puts 2 and 2 together about Merlin... And maybe even read about it ;)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You could write a sequel where Merlin 'dies' in a tragic accident and his female self marries Arthur.

Good story. :)
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
blushes heavily

my word that was hot. I really loved the interaction betwwen Merlin and Arthur. Do you think you could write a sequel about fem!Merlin reappearing or Arthur finding out.

I almost expected Merlin to be unable to change back because she got pregnant . . .
AMT149 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is a lovely fic! Merlin and Arthur were very nicely written, and you had me yearning for more at the end. You should do a sequel, where Merlin has to use the spell again for some reason or another (like the aging spell in the show) and run into Arthur again :3
GoldenAura chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Kinky, but an entertaining read nonetheless. I'd honestly want to read a few more chapters about how Merlin manages to deal with the whole ordeal, but, alas, it can not be.
risenmitten chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
How can I only like reading Het when both of the characters are still technically male? I swear there's something wrong with me...

But anyways, this story was wonderful. I absolutely loved the different take on this scene, and the depth of emotion you portrayed between the two. If only Arthur could realize that Merlin and Drudwen are one and the same! But, alas, we cannot have everything.
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This feels like the beginning of a nice story you should so do more with it.