Reviews for For Her Life
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/13
heh, I almost thought Arthur would somehow see the matching scar on Merlin and figure it out.
oh well _
ameliemallette1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Any chance of a sequel for this?
insane-dumbass chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Omg. Wow. I mean it! This fic was so intense but so short! XD
I could read you all night :D
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Well... It was certainly well-written.
I am not sure if I want to kill Arthur or bang these wo over heads and yell at them... But I know I pity Gunewuire, poor gir if this are her friend and boy-friend I say she is better of in her enemies company.
FayHo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This really gooooood!

You are one of the few who can write good fem!Merlin. Please write more.
Telula13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Very nice story. I want to know what happens next!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Would you be willing to do a follow up to this? I really liked this even though I'm not usually one for gender benders.
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
:):):):):):):):):)
hinatahime666 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I would love to know if Arthur ever puts 2 and 2 together about Merlin... And maybe even read about it ;)
IforIgnore chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You could write a sequel where Merlin 'dies' in a tragic accident and his female self marries Arthur.

Good story. :)
Kage Hasu chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
blushes heavily

my word that was hot. I really loved the interaction betwwen Merlin and Arthur. Do you think you could write a sequel about fem!Merlin reappearing or Arthur finding out.

I almost expected Merlin to be unable to change back because she got pregnant . . .
AMT149 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is a lovely fic! Merlin and Arthur were very nicely written, and you had me yearning for more at the end. You should do a sequel, where Merlin has to use the spell again for some reason or another (like the aging spell in the show) and run into Arthur again :3
GoldenAura chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
kamuinoyume chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Kinky, but an entertaining read nonetheless. I'd honestly want to read a few more chapters about how Merlin manages to deal with the whole ordeal, but, alas, it can not be.