Reviews for Blood Red Sky
Aurelia Lanel chapter 7 . 10/25
I so loove this story! The idea is awesome and it's really well done til the end! Bravo and thank you!
supersmallfeet chapter 7 . 7/12
Another great one. I love your iteration of Harry and Draco. Off to read the next one!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 7 . 6/2
mind healer, retrieve those memories. reverse that non-sense. Pretty sure it's canon?

Other than that, this was super good, didn't see that coming. loved it.
Zikare chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
This was a thrilling story! Romance and adventure with the mystery of the missing memories worked out brilliantly. Your writing has a certain wonderful conciseness that isn't seen too often. Wonderful job all around!
Momochuu chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Good story
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Great story, except for Draco marrying Snape and having everyone believe that Snape was the other father. If it were reality Snape would have been thrown in prison. I get why he obliviated Harry, to protect Draco, Draco and Harry's unborn child and Harry but I don't agree with it, Harry was obviously lost for 4 years not knowing why he couldn't stop thinking of Draco and Snape was the reason why, he took away his memories, he should have told Draco in person not through a letter that was beyond the grave. Great story though.
StarkRaving chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Talk about a story to wrench your heartstrings. Man this was just beautiful. The more I read of you work Winterstorrm the more in love I fall. Thank you for your amazing visions and wonderful ability to write them out.
CookieOverlord chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Nothing is better thn chocolate. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Except for cookies.
Celste chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I loved this story! It had some great characterization and yet had a strong plot that worked beautifully. You did a wonderful job.
Faeriefyre16 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
That was interesting. I liked all the little twists. The concept of irreversible obliviation is semi-intriguing, althouhg non-canon the idea that you can't undo it does explain why it isn't used more in the series. Or maybe the actual undo-ing of the obliviation messes with one's mind as in the 4th book when Voldemort got the information out of Bertha Jorkins about the Tri-Wizard Tournament but he said he had broken her beyond repair?

Love from,

mya chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
great story! i love it. at first i screamed 'ah, it must be Harry's child' and then 'it is Harry's child, right?' LOL
i like your writing though i think the epilogue was a little bit short. I'd like to see more of caltha and teddy's friendship.
Love, keep writing.
LixiLoves chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Oh! I absolutely loved it! It even made me cry! It was so emotional, and I love the way you built up the story piece by piece. It was wonderful. Thanks!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Even though it was to protect Draco and his child, I still don't think obliviating Harry was the right thing to do, then marrying Draco. Snape did it all wrong. Good story though. I just think Snape was wrong.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Sorry but eww to Draco marrrying Snape after the war. I just find it disturbing but this story is enjoyable.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I love this story! You are an amazing writer! Great job!