Reviews for He's My Brother
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Awww, love it. I love reading from Soda's POV and how he felt when he saw that soc beating Pony.
atyler4474 chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Very moving.
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
AW! you should do another one like this but it be Darry and Soda.
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
aw, this is so cute!
booklover450 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
wow, you can really write. this was a amazing and thankfully Soda didn't die in this one or else i'd start bawling ;) Reading this makes yearn more for an older brother...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
make it not a drabble more chapters please
Kyepie05 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is like the sweetest thing ever. I started crying halfway through. This is beautiful. :) You're very talented.
Shadowhawk279 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great job! So cute :)
staygold101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
oh. my. god. That was so so sooooo cute! That made me cry! UGG, that was sooo amazing! You are so amazing! :D
AnimalLove1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Loved it
nightprowler579 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nice job!
thewolfgurlgleek chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww this is soooo sweet I love it! Just like Soda!
ChasingHope19 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was beautiful. It draws on why Sodapop is so protective of Ponyboy. It also explains why Pony looks up to Soda so much. The way Soda loves him so, it's kind of hard not to admire him.
StayGold4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awww I loved that, it was so cute!
OutsidersFanatic chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Oh god, that was flipping fantastic. Soda is my favorite character in the book, and it's really nice to actually see a quality fic of him. Almost everything on here that involves Soda either also involves a Mary Sue that he falls in love with, or he's just an overly sensitive and emotional weakling. I'm really glad that you were able to capture the entirety of his character- he's a caring and protective older brother, of course, but he does have that greaser side to him that can and does get into fights.

I also really like the part where Pony was sick with pneumonia. I thought that was sweet and nice addition to the story.

Overall, excellent job. I love the way you write. :)