Reviews for Titanomachy
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 5/24
nice
FF8cerberus chapter 27 . 5/13
That got dark pretty quick. Can't imagine how she remained sane after such an experience. Until next time.
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 27 . 5/11
I can't say "WAY". While not her usual doings there are hints in the show (one that was often repeated in promos was her "You will release me or be destroyed.") of someone who does come from culture that can't translate the word 'nice'.

It could be like in Rouroni Kenshin, where there's a ridiculously gifted warrior pretending that the world isn't built on who can murder who. Combining an alien from a warrior culture trained in diplomacy on a world where she can shatter spines with a gesture, burn with a gaze and someone who genuinely enjoys the 'teen' part of Teen Titans will get you this type of behavior.

Sort of like the episode where she lost her powers because Robin didn't think of her as his girlfriend. It seemed to come out of nowhere and even Robin chalked it up to "She doesn't understand our culture.". It was a lot more "If I was pretending to be only the passionate and not the passionate warrior, I would have claimed him by now.". So her 'toning down' her nigh instinctual and very much cultured reaction of putting Terra the traitor's head through a wall to "I'm not putting up with this. My friend said do this and you _will_ do it." seems completely in character, in the same way that her hugs could kill someone and she still doesn't hold back to the point she should. In Starfire's mind, she's being infinitely merciful...and that's the person we expect her to be because she kind of is that person.
Gamewiz94 chapter 1 . 4/28
are you going to complete this story?
Windows1 chapter 26 . 4/23
So, I was going to leave a long and enthusiastic review, but I don't think I can even bring myself to write much after witnessing that "I can do that to any part of my body, *neigh*". I have waited 8 years to read that line, and I pretty much lost it there. Great work, glad to see an update and I hope to see another soon, this next part of the story may prove to be the best yet.
Windows1
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 2/22
cool
Darkverger1 chapter 26 . 2/19
Awwe look at that, Raven is finally opening up and trying to express how she feels. Still the fact that Slade is manipulating them is a pressing issue.
Mr.nobod chapter 26 . 2/18
amazing chapter, update soon
Jimmy1201 chapter 26 . 2/18
Raven as a pool shark was really creative. Nothing wrong with a bit of fluff. Thanks.
Mind Power.Ki chapter 26 . 2/18
loved it, worth the long wait
VonMon chapter 26 . 2/18
Great chapter.
komentator chapter 25 . 2/17
It is a good, no awesome story, which I'm rereading for the third time. It's just too good. You should write some Game of Thrones fics, because you know what are you doing with the suspense, mysteries and back stabbing.
No with your theories. I like them both, and both are very possible especially with the Mad Hatter and his mind control chips, and with Luthor. And it is true that conspiracies not always stay hidden, but alas I'm a sucker for shadow government a big brother theories. And everything that Slade claims is also very possible. So we have to different true/false theories, with both having mind control and each could be possible and yet both having holes in them, so for me as a reader I think that both theories are true.
I think Batman was right in his assumption that Slade was hired to put Titans into disgrace. And Slade true to his reputation starts very seriously study his targets. Because if he was hired to kill them, than like Slade said he would done it very long time ago, and here I will quote Jared Kincaid(also a mercenary and probably a half-demon)from Jim Butcher Dresden Files "No. So I'd use a rifle at a thousand yards. The bullet outruns its own sonic boom, and you'd never even hear the shot. You'd be dead before you realized what happened." So basically if Slade actually wanted to kill them, with all his training and experience he could do it pretty easily. Now lets continue onward. When he started his research he probably fount something strange, don't know what, but in the end it lead him to the mind-control chips that the city had put into the Titans (although I still don't understand how they managed that, and strange why Robin didn't point that out).
And from here we go to the second theory. You did a very good description and biography of Slade portraying him as a soldier of his country fighting for the country and its principles, and if we consider how old is he and when he was raised, than we see a very patriotic man and probably of high morals. And like Slade said there is a difference between being a patriot and following your government, which I Personally knew I like mine country(Estonia) and consider myself a bit patriotic, but I think, my government are morons. So Slade sees that the government overstepped their boundaries, so he decides to intervene, but still fulfilling his contract to Luthor. But in the end I think, he become more obsessed with saving the Titans from slavery, than helping Luthor.
To end this idea. Cyborg thoughts that his friends are being controlled by Slade via mind-chips is sound, because why one villain would go to another? To help enslaving the Titans is obvious to him. But he didn't consider the possibility that Slade went for advice of how to disable them, because it is logical to go to a men how is specialized in this stuff. Also the neurologist, Slade is very smart, but I doubt he knows how to make delicate operations on a human body, and if he doesn't know it, I doubt he could teach his robot to do it.
All in all it is a very good story, that made me start seriously thinking, plus making me write the biggest review I ever did. I wish you best luck in continuing your work.

With regards Komentator.

P.S Previously you wrote that you don't approve of authors on taking time out to address individual readers, but still it would be cool and I would totally aprisiiet
The Darkest Of Blues chapter 25 . 2/16
Can't wait till the next update, if there IS a next update...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 2/11
good chapter. I love it
AnonymousCharlie chapter 25 . 2/10
Nicely done. You came up with two completely plausible yet somewhat fishy theories about what was happening and led your reader astray which I'm guessing was your point all along. It was only until you tied up the loose ends about the neurosurgeon and mad hatter that my suspicions were cleared. I also admire how you gave each titan enough screen time, per say, which I find lacking in most other fanfics. Good job all around. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next update.
Til next time