Reviews for Titanomachy
its good keep writing and fast
tanithlipsky chapter 32 . 8/22
nice
FF8cerberus chapter 32 . 8/22
Not surprised he can clone himself. Hope the two if them are finally able to get intimately involved now that she's gaining more confidence and control. Too bad their pizza guy is letting the others know about them. Probably won't end well. Until next time.
kam.bailey15 chapter 32 . 8/22
awsome
I am reading
iamking chapter 31 . 7/19
Good chapter.
I'm loving your story! Hope you post again soon!
Purple cat chapter 31 . 7/15
I've read all three An now have finished this waiting for u to update don't know if u ever will which is a shame because I actually really like your writing style you're very detailed An could even be a professional writer I want to know what happens next !
tanithlipsky chapter 31 . 7/14
nice.
Johnny Beast chapter 31 . 7/3
I'm still here, always looking forward for a new chapter.
FF8cerberus chapter 31 . 7/3
Not a bad chapter. They almost had her. Nice touch with Raven's weapons. Glad you didn't use any puns, although they were implied. Things still seem to be at a standstill with these two groups. Until next time.
scrin99 chapter 31 . 7/2
I am still here! :D Look forward to this every time!

I am not much of a reviewer, tis why I don't write them often.

I like Raven's balls and Beastboy's "Changeling" oufit. I predict that if Terra does finally master her powers to some degree, that is gonna cause Raven some mental stress if she finds out.

Btw, I got a theory that is kinda about this Fic and also kinda about the Teen's Titan episode where Starfire is transported into the future, causing her to "disappear". Let me know if you wanna hear it.
sanbi221 chapter 31 . 7/2
I'm still reading. But the long wait time between updates isn't helping keep your readers. I thought this story was discontinued until it popped up in my email. But I'll keep reading it as long as you don't abandon it.
Dragonkyng chapter 31 . 7/2
We're still reading. Love the update
FF8cerberus chapter 30 . 3/29
You worried me there. For a second there, I thought the chips were influencing there thoughts and emotions, but what may actually be happening is that it leaves their minds susceptible to suggestions. It's crazy. Until next time.