Reviews for Titanomachy
Rusty chapter 23 . 6/27
Not to bad, the applications when I was in High School usually went out Junior Year or early Senior Year so you are right on that.

You do a good job keeping us guessing, although I figured it was Slade now not sure if he is friend or foe. Hoping for friend I like this take on Deathstroke.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 6/22
nice
Johnny Beast chapter 23 . 6/12
Please continue this story!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 23 . 6/11
Ooh, now they have Batgirl... I wasn't expecting that! Does she even have a mind 'control' chip? This begs the question, when exactly were these chips implanted? Perhaps the Titans were gassed during one of their earlier missions. But if this was easily possible, then perhaps the same was done with the Hive Five? This is such an interesting situation you've created here. Not just by pitting the Titans against each other, but by gradually shifting the numbers from one team to the other. And the discrepancy of information-who does and doesn't know what-makes the conversations and planning all the more fascinating. I'm still having a hard time understanding this whole Slade transformation. I understand that his prior actions were actually attempts to help the Titans "fight back" against their controlling implants. But were his motives really so benevolent? If so, why turn himself into *such* a villain? And if he wasn't completely faking earlier, then why be such a nice guy now? What all of this means is, next chapter please!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 18 . 6/10
Well. Not going to lie, it was quite a stretch learning that Slade has actually been looking out for the Titans the entire time. Nearing the end of the chapter, I was wondering how you might explain such a defense of Slade. And then we get, "It always bugged me how much the Titans got away with". You sure are an odd one, jarec. Which, to be clear, I find amazing.
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 23 . 5/27
I don't know what 'trouble' you felt the fight gave you. Every author's going to have their own way about them, and your fights are like your story. Build up and consequences unfolding from the circumstances that exist with the occassional unconsidered reprecussion. It's clear what's happening at all times and that's the important part here. No one needs 'excitement' from the 'action sequences' in _this_ story so much as everyone (the characters & the audience) realizing what is actually at stake during them and the results provides that 'excitement'.

U.S. is wonky dude. You can go to the city alegedly-subsidized associate's degree college for the price of tuition whenever but private schools can nearly write their own rules with being specific (and pricey) resulting from how accredited and respected the potential degree is. For going to an intra-state school, most college bound high school students (remember the U.S. still is at like 27% bachelor's degree for the population) already know they've graduated if they don't do something incredibly stupid after the standardized test result they sent in with college app so finals are rarely a worry.

My question is doesn't the rogue Terra having been chipped at least strain the premise of the story. Not the "it is damaged so the city can't constrain her but she's pretending to be a civilian so if that remains, no one cares". I get Slade-nerve-suit damaged chip, damaged chip Terra can fight Titans, or slip into the civilian populace after no longer being stone when Raven unstoned the world after Trigon. But when Terra was serving in the Tower but for Slade-How could the city tolerate a damaged or un-chipped Terra? But if her chip was functioning then Slade wouldn't have been able to extract her or use her against the Titans. But with the Titans chipped, Cyborg could go 'medical exam time' sedated and then chipped.
FF8cerberus chapter 23 . 5/26
Dang. That just sucks. Not sure what will happen next. Until next time.
OMAC001 chapter 23 . 5/21
Looks like Beasty and Rae got a consolation prize at least. Hope your next update doesn't take so long!
iamking chapter 23 . 5/21
Cool chapter. Robin seemed pretty relaxed about Batgirl, which makes me think it's a trap.
VonMon chapter 23 . 5/20
Awesome as always!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 23 . 5/20
Oh no. This will advance the liberation of the Titans but what a price to be paid!

Hopefully they can win Cassie over to make their sacrifice worthwhile.
Darkverger1 chapter 23 . 5/20
Ok awesome, I mean yeah it didn't go as planned but at least they have Batgirl, They can at least take the thing out of her head and get her over to their side. Does that mean the adopted family die? I hope not, I really feel bad for Terra. I mean here she is turning her life around and they come bursting in and ruin it all.
love this story
It's been a few months. Then again, I saw a story get picked up after three years, so I'm not all that worried. Gr8 story m8. I r8 8/8. Hope you pick it up soon. Can't wait for terra. And awkwardness between bb rae and terra.
Amissum chapter 22 . 3/12
Hey! I really like your stories, they bring up some great points. I would really appreciate if you updated again soon. Don't feel to pressured though cause I understand what it's like to be soo busy you just don't have free time. Update when you get a chance!