Reviews for Titanomachy
good chapters
nOtAlEnT2 chapter 35 . 5/29
Good analysis.
shadowyshadow chapter 35 . 5/26
great to see you're still working on this story!
FF8cerberus chapter 35 . 5/25
Great chapter. You definitely pointed out the consequences of not having their healer with them ,but also show that with their healer they became reckless. Complacent in a way. I'm also surprised how convincing, at least to me both sides seem to be. Both are so set on their beliefs and that they are doing the right thing that you can't see either as the villain or wrong. You've pointed out that Slade is actually manipulating them but it's very convincing. Awesome chapter. Until next time.
TNO chapter 31 . 4/17
Nice.
But how about some explanation how cell's door was opened? Unless Cyborg is a moron and did not remove BB's credentials from security system
TNO chapter 8 . 4/15
Well, even if DP were not incompetent morons [like they were presented in the show], they shouldn't be able to defeat Titans like some bunch of amateurs.
There are many reasons for this, but mention only one:
when Raven and Robin were incapacitated [even that is hard to believe], what the other team members were doing? Eating popcorn?
Sorry, but this DP encounter smells is a total BS
nOtAlEnT2 chapter 34 . 3/31
Welcome back.
I'm intrigued
iamking chapter 34 . 2/26
Good chapter.
FF8cerberus chapter 34 . 2/24
Raven was on a roll. Too bad she was interrupted. Not going to lie. I'm still 50/50 with Slade being the villain, even with what's been presented so far. If it's an act, then he's pretty dedicated. Love the A/N at the end. Good chapter. Until next time.
tanithlipsky chapter 33 . 1/10
good
shadowyshadow chapter 33 . 12/28/2017
whatever made the last couple months rough emotionally, I hope things are on the upturn now :)
iamking chapter 33 . 12/12/2017
Good chapter.
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 33 . 12/7/2017
I'm usually against the 'luck' play. It reaks of deus ex machina.

On the other hand, in character mistakes are extra proper. And in this case, even the characters whose 'power' is competency (Slade, Robin) have been shown to make obscure & non-tactical mistakes. The pizza thing is actually nearly beneath notice for the both of them and BB & Raven aren't the hyper-competent characters that are supposed to fathom everything including the consequences of their tastes.

So I'm disappointed that it lead to the lair instead of a burner phone and a tracking mission after stake out to get to the lair. Then again, you've writing this story for how many years?
FF8cerberus chapter 33 . 11/25/2017
Loving the buildup with Terra and Cy. Good chapter overall. Until next time.