Reviews for Titanomachy
Guest chapter 30 . 6h
i'm so confused about who is telling the truth
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 10h
I like this. very good
RATTLEHEAD414 chapter 29 . 2/24
will you update this story?
Krusher chapter 29 . 1/27
Real shame the author appears to be dead. Over 300k words of writing in this story all for naught.
Darkverger1 chapter 29 . 1/9
Wow, this chapter has been out a while, I really haven't checked my email in a while have I. This was a great chapter, I hope that they can convince BB and Raven that they are being duped.
Shadowyshadow chapter 29 . 12/28/2016
This entire trilogy is amazing. I can't wait for the next update.
tanithlipsky chapter 29 . 12/22/2016
cool.
FF8cerberus chapter 29 . 12/16/2016
Another mysterious man. I'd say he's one of Slade's people. Things are progressing slowly. Hope it picks up soon. Until next time.
FF8cerberus chapter 28 . 11/11/2016
Huh. Not good, or bad. Neutral. Bonding time for these two. Unexpected, but welcomed. Until next time.
003586dog chapter 28 . 10/8/2016
This chapter is exceedingly interesting. I think you did a fantastic job pulling off the fairy tale style. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work, dude!
tanithlipsky chapter 28 . 9/29/2016
nice
Johnny Beast chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I don't think it matters how sad you can make Terra's origins in the show. Whether you say that she was tricked or that she just made a few bad choices, people will still hate her. I still don't like her, nothing's ever going to change that. XD
Johnny Beast chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
I don't think it matters how sad you csn
Light Ebony Dark Ivory chapter 28 . 9/20/2016
That was some cool back story. I think it worked. It also explained Starfire's sister's actions. The fact that her people treated her like a bad omen sucks. Was that something you made up or was that in the comics and/or cartoon? It definitely seems like Starfire's people created a self-fulfilling prophesy. They treated her like she was evil so she became evil. Poor Starfire.
tanithlipsky chapter 27 . 5/24/2016