Reviews for Titanomachy
Johnny Beast chapter 36 . 9/14
Finally, I read this chapter. I just know the next one is going to be intense.
tanithlipsky chapter 36 . 9/11
very good
Eris chapter 36 . 9/11
Hello
I found this story a few days ago and it’s really fantastic. So exciting and awesome action. But I am a bit confused. Who is now bad or good? Is Slade right with the government control of the Teen Titans? When yes, where has he lied? Or was the government control a big lie to BB, Raven and Cassie? So are the Teen Titans Right with their thought that Slade works for Luthor to finally gain control over metahumans? And that their three friends on Slade‘s side are braincontrolled? Or are both sides partly right, that the government (a very small secretly, not all of the governments knows) controls the Teen Titans and murderd the people who were used to make this controll (like the person which was found near a railroad in a chapter I can’t find now), that would explain why no one has talked about it because all problematic people (some therapists, physiologists and doctors) were cilled in ways that no one noticed (car accidents, fire, murdered but months later found so no one knows a connection with the government, and that Slade works for Luthor (who’s goals is to control metahumans), but secretly works to free the Teen Titans of the secretly government and then crash the deal with Luthor and publishes everything to the people so that the population of the US and the world knows of the plans of the secret US government plans (which only has now around fourth people but where around 100 people (secretly eliminated)) and of Luthor‘s plans? That way wouldn’t let Slade be a bad guy, he would be a person who works in very unics ways to reach good goals, and the Titans wouldn’t also be bad because they believed or didn’t believed Slade (because of some brain controll). That would be the best outcome.
Please think about this proposal and update soon.

P.s.: I don’t really think that Slade should be comfortable with Problem to kill Terra, and it would be better if he would hear more to the three Titans and get some scepticism to his thoughts and doesn’t plan anymore to kill Terra. He could liberate her just like planned from the beginning.
Wow. Can't wait for more. Very intriguing stuff. Like your style.
shadowyshadow chapter 36 . 8/26
great chapter. The little things in your stories like how you think about tameran culture or Cyborg's insecurities are as much of a draw as the main plot.
FF8cerberus chapter 36 . 8/25
This was nice. A very pleasant read.

A misunderstanding here and an insecurity there really helped build up a bit of character for these guys this time around.

Terra and Cyborg are really good to each other. It may be due to current circumstances but they prove that they can get along really well. The same goes with her and Starfire.

Great chapter. Until next time.
tanithlipsky chapter 35 . 7/12
good chapters
nOtAlEnT2 chapter 35 . 5/29
Good analysis.
shadowyshadow chapter 35 . 5/26
great to see you're still working on this story!
FF8cerberus chapter 35 . 5/25
Great chapter. You definitely pointed out the consequences of not having their healer with them ,but also show that with their healer they became reckless. Complacent in a way. I'm also surprised how convincing, at least to me both sides seem to be. Both are so set on their beliefs and that they are doing the right thing that you can't see either as the villain or wrong. You've pointed out that Slade is actually manipulating them but it's very convincing. Awesome chapter. Until next time.
TNO chapter 31 . 4/17
Nice.
But how about some explanation how cell's door was opened? Unless Cyborg is a moron and did not remove BB's credentials from security system
TNO chapter 8 . 4/15
Well, even if DP were not incompetent morons [like they were presented in the show], they shouldn't be able to defeat Titans like some bunch of amateurs.
There are many reasons for this, but mention only one:
when Raven and Robin were incapacitated [even that is hard to believe], what the other team members were doing? Eating popcorn?
Sorry, but this DP encounter smells is a total BS