Reviews for Titanomachy
Still readin this awesome trilogy
strat0 chapter 22 . 1/14
Still reading!
OMAC001 chapter 22 . 1/9
Terra?! I wonder what her part in 'the conspiracy' is. Hope to learn the answer soon!
I'M READING
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 1/4
cool.
tatsumarusmith chapter 22 . 1/3
Hey, yeah, i was the one who contacted you and was still reading the story. Havent gotten a chance to read it until now, and I gotta say, still impressed by your thought processes'. Always loved me some good ol Titans fiction and especially when it involves a good plot.

Nice going. Hope to read some more later. ;)
Still reading and loving the story
iamking chapter 22 . 1/2
This is a very good story. I am on the edge of my seat.
The Darkneon Flash chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
I remember reading all of your TT stories in one shot. Still waiting on you to finish this one. :D
Happy new years! And ya, I think your writing is pretty good, it's fresh and keeps me hooked (LOL not sure if needed to be said)
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Is the reveal that Slade's neural override/enhancement armor is what tipped him off to the brain implants by finding the one in Terra.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Woah. Looks like the Earth is going to move in more ways than one. O.O

So now that a clash is inevitable it will be interesting to see how things go from here.
VonMon chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Can't wait to see what's next.
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Still reading the story! I'm curious to see what Slade has in mind for Terra.
scrin99 chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Still here! :D Congrats on the move, the plot bunnies ran you out didn't they?

For some odd reason, I thought it was Doctor Fate in the mirror...weird, I know.

Still liking where this is going, especially the whole CADMUS plot twist. You actually explained things that got overlooked nicely. Oh gawd, a great author?! Run for the hills, the trolls are coming!

Thanks for the Fic! :D
Naught The President chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
Dude, I've read the prequels to this story and I loved both of them, but this story tops them both. So happy you updated again, because it just kills me how the story might end but my fears were wiped away just as quick when I saw this chapter. I simply cannot wait til the next one. Peace.