Reviews for Fixation
Silkworm Kennedy chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I swooned reading this. The perspective and characterizations were just so perfect. I'm envious. There was a truly romantic atmosphere about this story, and what made it better was the fact that my favorite pairing in the world was subject to it. I can go on and on about the poetic approach to Lucian's hands, but I won't ramble, ha ha. Wonderful story!
WhoKnows chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
When I read the summary I was realy wondering whether or not to read your fanfic due to a film I once saw (May) and a song I regularly listen to (Fear Garden). In the end I choose to read it and now i'm very glad I did since I can't imagine how it would be to miss out on a piece of art such as this one. The only complaint I have is that it was WAY to short for such an awesome fanfic. PLEASE CONTINUE IF YOU CAN!
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Very, very nicely done. :) You write this pairing well.
Sakura Mau Toki chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
First thing I have to say: Why was this not longer? It was beautifully written; the characters were portrayed accurately; while short, it was rather sweet and fluffy without it being too much or too over the top.

I only found one error: bitmischevious should have a space between it. I think that error, though, was simply a FFN glitch. IT should still have a space, regardless.

Overall, this was one of the best shipping fics I've read and gives me hope that there are still writers out there who can pull these things off.

Kudos to you and I hope there will be more fics like this in future! .
Tell-Tale Told chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Excellent, excellent! Oh, it was just so all-around adorable! This...this is a definitave Eliteundershipping fanfiction! You really did this couple justice! Lucian/Aaron is my favorite pairing. EVER. Keep up this fantastic work, love! Spread the Eliteunder love!
purpleparasect chapter 1 . 8/7/2011