Reviews for A Kiss in the Rain
degrassi fan da21 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
LUVED IT :) Suika is a beautiful couple and they deserve to have good stories by great authors like you! ;)
Villain84 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Very cute. Great Suika story. Great writing style too. You're a pretty good writer.
Queen's Pyromancer chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ooh, I loved that story. I enjoyed the level of description you put in there.

A little tip though... when someone is talking, you occasionally have the tendancy to capitalize what you write after. (Can't recall a direct quote from your story atm...) For example: "Blah (XD) Blah." He scoffed. I suggest putting a comma after 'blah' and having the 'h' be lowercase. You do correctly at times, but there are a few mistakes in there.

Aww, Karin has feelings for him! :3 He's nice at times and a jerk during others. I loved that right there. I can see Suigetsu acting like that and that's reason for any girl to get annoyed at constantly gaining and losing hope in him ever truly caring for her. And knowing Karin, she won't take his cruelty half of the time and yell back! Woot! You even got Sasuke in there, yay Transferring the canon into an AU setting, I love authors who do it properly.

Thanks for adding a fic to our small Suika fandom! (I'll add mine eventually too!)
VictimofYourOwnCreation chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Seriously, thanks so much for this. I don't deserve it in my opinion.

You really did well on this one. I like how the two of them interact with each other and how they find comfort in each other's words even though they're supposed to do anything but get along. Good job. ;)

I have no further words for it. Seriously. I'm too busy feeling honored and amazed.