Reviews for Rashomon Redux
baerana1 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
So good! If you are ever up for an award - best case fic or something - let me know and i'llvote for you, you totally deserve it, this was fantastic.
JustBecause2012 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Wow. I don't know (a) how I missed this story until now, and (b) why it has so few reviews. This is stinkin' fabulous! It's so clever and amusing and in perfect keeping with the tone of Rashomon Job and the series in general. It was so, so good (and gets bonus points for its subtle Nate/Sophie-UST-ness). I hope you'll be writing more Leverage fic!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
This does a wonderful job of reflecting the episodes narrative style as well as show quirks and charateristcs of everyone personality with added capery plot elements. Good piece.
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Liked this.
Zelda1 chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Thanks so much for this story! I really enjoyed the plotting, your attention to detail, and the whole premise. I look forward to reading more of your work!
astridv chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Love how you write the Sophie/Nate UST, too. I hope you'll write more Leverage fic.
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
Loved this.
b-mystique chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Loved this.
b-mystique chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Lol, I've really been enjoying this story. I like the little things you capture that are insignificant to some degree but so *them* like hardison and parker's eating habits and how no one left eggs for nate even though he made them or opened the door even though they all heard it. what the bloody hell is wrong with sophie? who's at the door? for some reason I suspect bonanno but cant wait to find out:-)
Zee-Zee Magee chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Please, update soon! I'm dying of suspense!
Ultrawoman chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
This is really interesting and I'm still enjoying it. Looking forward to what comes next! :)

Trekkieb chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Awesome story! I can totally see this as an episode. Very in-character (Except for Sophie acting weird!) Looking forward to more!
b-mystique chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I truly love your style of writing. Your attention to detail is great,being just enough for the reader to envison what's going on but not too much where it detracts from the storytelling. It flows nicely,in a way that is truly characteristic of the show itself. Your characterization is spot on. This all contributes to me feeling as though I'm watching an episode.

I also love that you were so creative and chose to write about the rashomon job where it picks up after that episode left off. that and the suarez job are two jobs that were implied but we never got to see,so I love that you chose to tackle it. And you did so in a way that does the series justice. Loving it and looking forward to more.:-D
Ultrawoman chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Ooh, I like this! Rashomon is one of my fave eps ever and this is a great addition. Really hope the rest is coming pretty quick :)

PS Is that Tardis vs Delorean mug for real? Gotta get me one of those if it is! lol