Reviews for White Winged Dove
Cruel EffluviumS chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Holy crap...I am honestly impressed right now at the level of writing in this fic. I myself am a writer, which can make me picky about the style of fanfiction I read, but you took this story and caught my attention with the first paragraph; with how picky I am that's an accomplishment heh. Not only that, but your sense of realism in the story, with throw-backs to what seems to me as the actual Naruto universe inside Naruto's dreams, is terribly interesting. I love that Sakura's a red-head, and Hinata is conceivably Asian, as well as Kurenai's realistic eye color (which you even threw in a reference to her ACTUAL eye colour in a feasible way- I loved that)...Ibiki's character made me giggle though XD If he lived in the real world, I could totally see him becoming such a man hahaha.

Another thing I love about this is how you used the sexual theme between Naruto and Sakura in a reasonable way, making it believable, while not going full-out lemon; that seems to be really hard to do for most fanfic writers as I've noticed. I personally am heavily rooting for Naruto and Hinata to become a pairing, so I could never tire of it, but I can appreciate the NaruSaku in this fic so far (which trust me, as an avid supporter of NOT supporting NaruSaku, you've performed a miracle there- I love Sakura's character...just not paired with Naruto usually) and I even found it somewhat cute and comedic at points.

Overall I found this first chapter a delight and cannot wait for the continuation :D I promise, should I review this in the future, I'll keep it much shorter, but like I mentioned before I'm a writer myself and just felt I had to cover all my appreciation for this story ahaha.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Damn... Hope to see more!

Keep it up!
notgonnasay09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Honestly, I can appreciate what you are doing with this story. Right away, I can see you are taking this story seriously, and it is working to your advantage. It feels very realistic and engaging, even for a first chapter. Nicely done. The only tiny mistake I found was that there was an instance right before Hinata was introduced where a 1 was used instead of a !. Beyond that, everything else was fine.

Also, kudos for not throwing in lemon scenes. I am also of the persuasion that "less is more."
LadyOfMist92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
a wonderful first chapter and introduction!

hope we will see more of your great work!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Cool start I like how it started with that dream!