Reviews for Escape
AlsoTheGame chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Pleeeeeeeease continue this fanfic
BetterThanLove chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
And now i love Bella! I know deeep..deeeeep down she cares about family and she cares about Draco! Love ur story 3
Fourmille d'idees chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I was expecting a showdown to the death when they ran into Bellatrix. Thankfully, that was avoided! But she's still after them...

A drunk Luna, I've always wondered about that It would be pretty exciting.

They have their clothes on still. That's comforting!

I'm dying to see where this goes and how they stay hidden Will they end up back at hogwarts? Or see Harry? That would be... Awkward...
Lara chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I love this so much, please write more!
Someone aka Me chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

They are just so adorable!

Someone aka Me chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
This makes me want to jump up and down for the sheer adorableness of it :D

This is my favorite – typical Draco: "Draco started to protest in the usual way, do you know who I am?, but stopped himself. No, the barman did not know who he was. That was the point."

That just made me smile :D

Another great chapter!

missus brokkenbroll chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Interesting. I've never read Druna before, and my OTP is George/Luna, but I am not one of those people that can't appreciate other pairings. I've never really understood Druna, though, and your fic definitely made the dynamic of the two characters a little more fascinating to me. I enjoyed it a lot. There were very few mistakes - "then" instead of "them" and the like, but other than that not much. I definitely love the quiet affection Draco seems to have for Luna, and the actual characterization of Luna period. It does seem to be going slightly fast, I feel like I'm missing something. I can't really rationalize that feeling, but I get it when I'm reading this fic.

All in all, though, very good read. Thanks for writing.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
A fellow Staying Up All Night challenge participant! How exciting!

Gah! This is so incredibly perfect!

All right, so first off, the Draco/Luna here is excellently done.

This line, "Because I love her," Draco said, and liked the way it sounded. It was concrete.

I love that, because I can totally see Draco in it. It's not a suggestion, it's not a question, it's just a simple statement of fact. Perfect.

Second, I think you may have made me believe in the awesomeness of Bellatrix that you were trying to convince me of. Strangely, I don't see this as OOC, either, because it's one of those "Family matters" things.

Well done!

And now I'm off to read the rest of it!

JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
That was cute chapter, please, keep going! ;)
christiangirliemiranda chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Love it! Update again soon please!
Dally-Fang chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I love this story, please update soon!
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Nice! Please write more!
Laurel-LivLuvLuxx chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Please, Please, Please Update soon, i really like the way its going. Its amazing!
LadyLilyAshley chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Yay! Very cute :) Update soon!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Nice chapter, so cute. :) good job looking forward to more! :D