Reviews for Finn is Bi and Life is Good
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hoooot
Cookie Monster and Elmo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I think it made everyone smile:)
spikeslilpet chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
God! That was so hot! Really, really hot! Maybe you can make a continued story about Puck not being as straight as Finn thought, because that would be awesome.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ok, I have to say, eww. I am not homophobic, no where near it but when it's Kurt and that huge jock, I am. I was hoping this would have been just Finn and Kurt, I'm not really a threesome type of gal. Nice writing though.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
The ending made me smile too. Awesome story. :o)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hot!
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Very hot!
GoldenPetal13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hi,

Loved it. I bow down to thy awesomeness, oh and perfect ending made me laugh lol :)
fear dah bunnies chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Okay, so I was almost put off by the title, but then I was all, "Okay, what the hell, amelias-nature can do no wrong in my eyes. Aaaaand this is the fic I hadn't known I'd been waiting for ever since Kurt dared Finn and Dave to kiss in 'Dave Karofsky vs. the World.'" So thank you for giving me what I didn't know I was missing.

(In other words, you're perfect. You should team up with some other perfect person and make perfect babies that will become perfect adults. Just continue being perfect, and I'll be happy.)
eat-laugh-sing chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Absolutely loved it. I would love to see more Bi!Finn
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Thanks. This cheered me up immensely. I live happy endings. They make me...happy! And I low Kurtofsky and thow in some Finn to the awesomeness. Loved it.
krynny chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. you bring new life to such an adorable pairing.

hugs and kisses