Reviews for The Forgotten Love
Conqueror A chapter 6 . 2/4
Pretty good story. Very confusing at times though. So when do u plan to reunite Prayer with Flex?
Tinfoot chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Thus far, it is a damn good fanfic. It shows huge potential and I am looking forward to future chapters. Well done sir/ma'am.
ToyCreator chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Great story
Conversations can be hard to follow though.
Question, why I'd Saria leave?
Sharkrai chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Please continue and finish! I love this story! :)
Have a Little Feith chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
... I actually cried. This whole story is kinda tragic. Charlotte went through something no girl, pokemon or not, should have to. Yuki, paralyzed until this chapter. Amy, unable to show her true form outside of those she trusts because of human greed. Prayer, lost a mate, and now must find him (gonna hazard a major guess, her mate is Flex). That Mienfoo child, Kasumi, lost her parents, and gained a new adoptive mother. Fluff, lost her human partner, and her best friend. I could go on. The one thing, though, is that it will get better. Things must get worse, before it gets better.

I only have one thing to comment on. Have you gone through a personal tragedy? This whole story seems too sad to have just... sprung up in your mind. No person would be willing to thrust their mind into sadness, just to write a story. So I ask again. Was this written from the memory of a personal tragedy?
guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Ha! That's so evil, cutting of at the last second before something bad happens, it's like a movie, a movie that want's people to see th sequel to know what happend, and before you can do something about it, then you just watched the entire movie without meaning to! Very useful tactic young one, that will definetlly bring people back next chapter to see what happens.
stnemom ehcilc chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
ominous dark fugure:soon you will be mine!

*melts into darkness*

Dragonfang20 chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
First i want to apologize. at first when this was made, i thought i was going to go no where, and just be some boring story that you'd give up on about the second chapter. now, i've come to really enjoy, and am really eager for the next chapter. it also has an interesting storyline that i can get into.
perfect oblivion chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Very well done my good friend. You did vapoeon's side of the story quite nicely. However, I still haven't given you the whole picture yet, there maybe more to this family spat than you know. Anyways keep updating man, I'll try to finish Final piece as fast as I can here. I feel that the sequel will mesh extremely well to this fic.
perfect oblivion chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
A very nice chapter, as usual. I loved how you went into depth on the family relationship between Flex and Charlotte, and now she has a brother, yay. Explaining the poison in detail like that was pretty interesting, and giving Lilligant that ability was also pretty unique. The only thing I had a problem with is the conversations. They just don't seem to flow right, but I could just be nitpicking. All in all, a very beautiful chapter. Update soon my good friend.
Moonwolf3000 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I like this chapter as much as the first one hon :) and I've already got the twist in the story worked out: something along the lines of Flex is the one Prayer is looking for XD I like that name for a Pokemon...Prayer...Next Reshiram I do on ActionReplay being called Prayer.

One thing I will say though...I'm getting confuzzled over who's talking and which character is which :/ Just saying...
Moonwolf3000 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I'm liking it so far :) Onwards to chapter two! :D
perfect oblivion chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Hmm, lots of embarrassment going around I see. Nice chapter, and I see you took my offer and made the connection to my fic. Ok Pros and cons.

1) Nicely done with emotions. You portrayed them quite well.

2) You gave flex some life endangerment due to the high demand of his job. Good.

1) You crammed your conversations, making them hard to follow. That needs to be fixed.

All in all, Nice chapter. Update soon, and I'll try to get your fic mentioned in mine. Hopefully that'll bring in reviewers.
perfect oblivion chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Very nice work. You did an amazing job on this story, and it really shows. Pros and cons:

1) You did a fine job explaining the MC's background. Very well done.

2) You did a great job showing the emotions of the characters. Very impressive.

3) Uniqueness in the fact that I have yet to see a fic with a pokemon therapist profession. Very nice.

4) Your spelling and grammar was top notch. Always a plus.

1) You don't stress just how high in demand a pokemon therapist is. You also give them no competition. This needs rectifying.

2) you don't describe the surroundings well enough to paint a vivid mental picture. That needs improvement.

All in all, a very nice fic. A few flaws, but every fic has them. I rate it 4/5. Definately going on alert and favorites list. Keep up the good work.