Reviews for Classroom Conduct
Killer Cobra chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Captain Tight Pants... D That was hilarious, even though you did spell Stein's name wrong...
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
He won't freakin miss... To bad ;)
rainebowbright chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
oh god this made me laugh so hard especially when Stein showed up
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awsh. That was cute!

I saw a few mistakes here and there that really bugged me...But, I'm a big grammar freak, so it's really nothing to worry about. If you wan't, as a beta reader, I could take it and touch it up, but that's up to you.

Anyways! This was so awesome, I love it. The thing about the sunset thing, hehe, I lol'd quite a bit. And the Captain Tight Pants. XD

Good job. I've liked pretty much all of the KidxLiz stories that I've read from you! ;3
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was so adorable. I always think when I watch that show that Kid seems a little more dependent on Liz than Patty, or maybe my brain is just messed up? I don't know.
Armygirl0604 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
-laughs butt off- Darn i want a guy to go on a symmetricalizing date with me!
Gin-kyo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Eeeeee! Thank you, this made me smile non-stop. You are truely the most generous author I've ever met.

My favorite thing about this is Liz's flirtation. I've always seen her as being an incurable flirt haha, I love to see her in action. And it's sweet that both the girls would get up that early since Kid is usually the one that make them late, the reason for neg consequences as it were.

Loving Kid's sunset. and that he just goes with the romance flow. Patty's lines were fabulous, ahaha.

Thank you again!
Keira-Hime chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I can see this happening . . Cute.
BlueOrb chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was really cute and funny! Loved the end
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Captin Tight Pants? hahahahaha XD

anyways, this was suoer cute and ic like always!

I loved it!
NikolaiEvans115 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Haha my favorite part by far was Patty's dream comment of "Capn' tight pants". As for tips just remember punctuation! :3 good job!
Wolf718 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Making a room symmetrical. Thats a nice date. Good story!
waiting-for-you443 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I had to review simply because you referenced "Firefly", only the greatest show ever created. Thank you for that. It made me smile. The rest of the fic was superb as well.
Fluteorwrite chapter 1 . 8/5/2011