Reviews for Chances
Delena4Nian50 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Please update really soon! I am getting very into this story!
Awesome Black Heart chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
Love the Damon and Elena power at the end :D so well written, all of it
Awesome Black Heart chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Haha. It's awesome! Like the ending the most! "So we look like a couple, huh?" :D
laugh4life chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
WHAT THE HECK? THE END? NOOOOOO!

please, it CAN'T be the end! It was just getting good! Rrg, that's annoying. Anyways, good chapter, but Cindy annoys me with her one-subject-sex-talk. :P So. This is the end of the story, meaning my last review. Bye then.

laugh4life chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Hi again!

So I read the SECOND chapter and LOVED it! (: This story is quite comical and very entertaining! Cindy is such and odd character yet very mysterious and kind of predictable. I liked her comment near the end about Damon and Elena being a couple, and when she says, *"Hm. Damon and Elena. Sounds good together." She grinned amusedly at them."*

Another amazing scene was the small part right before Cindy goes into the police station. It says:

*x*x*x*"It sure doesn't look like you could fit a bra under that top," Damon commented, nodding at its tightness around her chest. Cindy smirked, her eyes glimmering. "That's because I'm not," she revealed, turned around and walked away, displaying her back that would've been bare if it hadn't been for the corset lacing of black ribbons holding her top in place.*x*x*x*

Keep up the awesome work, as we'll keep up the reading!

laugh4life chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hello! I loved this chapter - so enticing, mysterious - it just made me want to read LOTS more! The detail was incredible. You used so many words that people often forget nowadays (i.e. cheekily, deadpanned, onslaught, prude) and there were a few amazing quotes that I just have to mention that I loved:

*x*x*x*"This is blackmail," she said through gritted teeth.

"I call it persuasion," he countered.*x*x*x*

and

*x*x*x*"I'd prefer it if you didn't 'cause things that you don't like could happen, even though I'm a well-behaved man."*x*x*x*

Those were some outstanding quotes that really caught my attention! Keep up the good work, and I'll be reading on!

Awesome Black Heart chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Aw, they're so sweet at the end! Longing for the next del already
elvalove chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Love your story. I can't wait to read more.
elvalove chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Like your story so far. Can't wait to find out what happens next/