Reviews for Mine, Always
Wow. This was EXACTLY what I needed! It's been a while since I read the hunger games, and I re-read it recently but it left me craving some more Katniss and Peeta cute moments but there wasn't any fanfic that satisfied. Then I found this one of course, and oh my god, this is SO GOOD. PLEASE WRITE MORE
queenfirst chapter 1 . 8/3
I WISH THIS WAS CANON
One of the best find Ive ever read
EllyWrites chapter 1 . 4/19
Currently reading all of your fics because they're all so perfect! I love this one so much. I wish they were all longer!
Dj AJ chapter 1 . 4/8
Love it
Cara chapter 1 . 3/14
Perfect. That's all I can say. It made me get emotional, and then made me feel safe and happy. You writing is superb, and I feel like you got Suzanne Collins to write it for you, that's how well it fits in. I'd consider having that as an alternate ending. Congratulations, that is the perfect alternate ending, best one I've ever read. :):):)
NourLight chapter 1 . 1/4
So I was reading this sweet sweet sweeeet story for the I-can’t-keep-counting-th time, and suddenly I found myself wondering, why did you keep it only as a one shot? I mean it is a really nice idea and you should’ve gone further with it (the same way you did with “After The Quell”)? I would love to see more of it, hopefully soon :)
Cayman Dabareine chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
LOVED IT! This was honestly, the eat one out of the five I've just read. It was long and predictable, which I loved. I'd rate it 11/10 This makes my otp less sad which I also enjoy. I would rather have this happen than Peeta try to kill her TWICE! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I wish you would make a sequel to see how things progress for these two! :)
black-mudblood chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Sweet. thank you for this _ my fav
TheHungerGamesEverlark chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
amazing
Charys chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Amazing!
AliceW chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Thank you, it's a cute story.
girlonfire44 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I loved this. This was just how I imagined their reunion would be if Peeta hadn't been hijacked.
Echo752 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
This was awesome! I loved every line of it, thank you so much for writing it :)