Reviews for Kingdom Up For Sale
agoodwinpd chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Awesome story. I love your stoic and angsty Quinn. She's definitely a messed up kid that needs some serious therapy. Great job!
Star101 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Im so sad this has to end it was PERFECT! Thank you for making it I hope there's a part 2 :)
RJRRAA chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Sad to see it end :(
Mandy Hale chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
This is really good!Please write more Fabrevans stories!I love them and since there is no chance of Sam and Quinn happening again these stories somewhat fill the whole!:/ But please write Fabrevans/Overgron!Thanks!:)
mayzzRC chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
This was great - like all your other chapters , can't wait to see what you have in store for us , Update soon :)
RJRRAA chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Randalish chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
So far, I think this story has been about finding little moments of human warmth in between big messed up life events.

So when this chapter gives more than just a few stolen moments, it's earned. And I'm still smiling.

But... okay, so the birthday cuteness was great, with Quinn floundering attempts at being nice and Sam being Sam and watching incest films. (Also, Sam and Quinn look like they could have been brother and sister, so they're lucky they were alone because that was a joke just waiting to happen.)But I think I liked the Zelda-confusion even more. Sam's oddball video-game attitude just seems to sum up his character so very well. And as Quinn's finding out, it doesn't preclude depth.
mayzzRC chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
This was so so good ! update soon :)
RJRRAA chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Randalish chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I have this issue with more stories that try to follow the show: I'm reading along, forming a picture in my head, getting a feel for the characters, getting a sense of their personalities, their fears, their hopes, their motivations.

And then suddenly a bit of dialogue from the show turns up and I sit up and blink "Huh, what was -that- all about?" The kind of outrageous weirdness they randomly (and sometimes effectively. Sometimes.) use on the show suddenly jars with the far greater sense of reality of the story I'm reading.

Suddenly "everything that comes out of her mouth is psychotic." Yeah. Exactly.

I suppose you didn't have a choice, but still. Catch 22, isn't it?

In other news, Brittany usually makes sense to me. Even on the show. I'm not sure if that's a good sign as far as my sanity is concerned. Still, I sympathise with Sam for his nightmare. Creepy.

Finally, I like how Quinn and Sam get to be friends while -still- not getting the other at all, on certain basic levels. Never really realised before that the irony is they look so much alike yet couldn't be more different if they tried. For now, at least.
euphematic chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Ok, I'm gonna admit that I don't ever read stories where Rachel isn't one of the main characters, and the only reason I clicked on this was because the word 'faberry' was in the summary (OTP!)

BUT, I find myself enjoying this story, the way you write Quinn is simply amazing and wonderfully accurate, and Sam is spot on as well. Actually, everyone is spot on, so I applaud you. And while most of the time I don't care for stories where Faberry isn't endgame, I like this anyway, and it is a nice change for a friendship to be the focus.

Write on!
euphematic chapter 6 . 8/10/2011

Write on!
Embry chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
This is a great story. I love both of your portrayals of Quinn and Sam, I am constantly looking for stories with a nicely written Sam and this is pretty perfect. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Asynia chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Awesome chapters ! I didn't have the time to comment chapter 5 yesterday, but I still loved it !

As for this one, it is really, really great. "He always hears this creepy-ass tinkling piano tune in the back of his head [...]" This part just made me laugh, because it is so true ! Loved Blaine's description too !

You are doing a really great job with this story and seriously, I'm starting to admire you, because you update every day and the quality just stays the same.
RJRRAA chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much, plz plz plz write soon!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »