Reviews for Don't Worry Me
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
aw he cares X)
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was perfectly amazing. I love how you characterized Dawn and Paul so well. :D Great job! 3
writlings chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So cute! *_*

Loved it and look forward to the new fanfics! Yay!

Favorited~
emirozus chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was adorable(: Completely IC for both Hikari and Shinji and I loved it! Great job~
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aww, so adorable! I like how well this is described. I like when Pochama is trying to defend Hikari from the Airmd, and how Hikari subsequently tries to protect Pochama in return.

I thought it was nice of Shinji to allow Hikari to travel with him to Houen, with some reasonable guidelines, and how he doesn't seem to mind about being stopped for pokémon contests, only if she doesn't get moody. I think he prefers seeing her happy or cheerful, rather than gloomy or moody.

I liked how Shinji rescues her from the Airmd and tends to her wounds, and then reassuring her that he is not mad at her. I thought the blush on Shinji face at the end was cute, as well as his concern for Hikari.

Well written and much enjoyed.
LD-2015 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
lolz im alwayz behind things lolz. i loved it for confession day.
Dear Rosie chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I read this yesterday, and it reminded me it was special confession day. I then proceeded to work on some IMBTS (I'm so close to done I can almost taste it! Mwahaha!).

Ahem, well, this was nice. :)

But there is a slight grmatical error in your summary. I'd take a look at that (you used "is" instead of "are"). *shot for being a grammar nazi*

It was short, but really nice, too! The length was good for it (though I shouldn't talk about shortness, considering most of my one-shots don't reach the 1000 mark). I liked the whole things with Brandon going to Hoenn and Shinji going after him with Hikari! You made it totally fit the canon and got Shinji's personality down very well. :D

Well, I'm gonna go write some more. Laters!

-RD :)
RosieShiba chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww, such a cute one shot. Instant fave!

Rsx
mednin chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Awww, so cute! I really like both of your fanfictions! They're soo good!
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
d'aww very cute and in character :)
pokemonRocketTwurpSLR chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
wahooo confesoin day!

this was a realy sweet fanfic

awwww paul was worried about dawn

i thought it was quite kawaii that he nursed her (shot*) where is the nurse hat XD lol

i realy think that after the brandan bandan battle Dawn gained more and more respect for Paul.

i see it as Dawn didnt know who too root for in ash and pauls first battle

even though she must of been curious of her first glimpse of a battle-she didnt know either of them at the time but she met ash first and thiught ill just root for ash cuz i knw him about a couple of hours longer. so when it came to paul vs brandon, of course she wanted him cuz she kew more of him and a lot longer then brandan...she just knows both of thier story! to make a decisoin who she likes..but the curiousness about paul made her like him...i think...understanding cures apathy ive always said...

ikari 4eva

great fanfic very cute n_n

oh no its passed 12am (dp186 day) and i was meant to watch the scene-turns on ipod and looks for it

cant wait to see another fanfic from both of you n_n