Reviews for Stranger Things
EHSparkwoman chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Oh Yay! Good fic! I liked the last chapter (chapter 7) very much! (I'm a Starscream fan too!) And Poor Flashfire having her mind probed like that... Please Update soon!
Transformers' BABY chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Please update
Bee4ever chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Poor femmes! I hope someone rescues them.
StolenWings chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Holy cheese its! I am like dying from the suspense! Gawed I would love to be the one with megatron...such a hotty he is... Haha! I kid but seriously.. he is one hot bot.

I'm loving the romance in this, my inner chickflick is screaming for more! But sadly seeing that this hasn't been updated in a year, but even if I can't find out what happens between Snowfrost and megatron, I liked what chapters you have posted :)

Great job, and if you do read this, can I ask if you can continue the story? If you don't want to, thats fine :D
kukuioPunk chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Moar! #_# I love your story! I caaaaaaaaaaan't wait for your next update. :D
PainInUrAft-Nexy chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
I'm hooked! Are you going to update soon? I'd absolutely love to read the next chapter. I really really like the back-story too, it's very detailed, and you're a fantastic writer!
NeonEyes chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
I'm a HUGE starscream fan soo .. :D THANK U SO MUCH! XD can wait for the next chapters!
Nigel Flemming chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Wow I lOve this chapter. BUT DEMAND MORE :)… please x
hauntingwolf chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
This is a really good story with a very interesting plotline developing:3 im also veryfond of your characterization of your characters,i can se how snow frost is related to optimus by a certain fire she has:) also the thought of poor little skyfire withstqrscream...oh boy, forget thefox i n the hen house you threw the hen into the fox burrow...very interesting:) icant wait to see the interactions between soundwave and sonic, with one being an autobot and the other a decepticon, and one is so far as we can tell is timid and submissive compared to soundwave's dominant protective older brother persona...well the story behind everything that has happened and the interqtctions that will happen...oh thisis gonna be GOOD please updatesoon:3
Proxy on the loose chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Oh my GAWD DIS STORY IS SO EPIC! UPDATE SOON!

Or I'll go INSANE!
Transformer Diva chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Please update!
Shadowwolf1618 chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
One of my favourite TF fanfics so far. ;u; The OC's backgrounds are quite amusing, and I love the fact you actually gave them one 3 Most fanfics I have read that have an OC in them lack backgrounds.

I am so going to stay following this fanfic 3
Kirake chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
This is an AWESOME story! The plot is unique, firmly based and slowly expanding. Most people rush in to try and tell you everything about a characters past and reasonin life in one chapter! O-o

Also, the characters are creativly made, I especially love them with their personal connections with characters we know and love. Just gotta love Starscream! (Personally am a Screamer-fan) xD Anywhooo, (before i continue to ramble) luv your story, y'know you never find good stories like this anymore. KUDOS to you my friend! Plz update! Kitty Out! -
L for Love chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
I've enjoyed your characters so far. The femmes as they are called I think act accordingly for the situation which makes it all the more believable. Might be great to see some fire in some of them though. Fun read so far, thanks. Can't wait for the update!
Transformers' BABY chapter 1 . 10/16/2011