Reviews for Missing
bibliophilea chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Well. Looks like Vlad's tree doesn't quite go all the way to the top branch. XP

Aw, cute fluffstuff! I liked the ending! And I get the feeling that Vlad's staying in that thermos for a LONG time...
LoneWoolfette chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Wow. I love Danny so much! This story is amazing! I love DxS with all my heart and, I didn't know it was possible, you made me love it more:) KEEP WRITING!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
AWWWWWW! THAT IS THE CUTEST CHAPTER EVER!
lupsss chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
first of all...I was scared...but then I loved it!
havensworth chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
"Hush, Maddie dear. You talk too much." He lunged toward me. I had just enough time to lift my hands in front of my face before he was on top of me. His hands were raking down my body, tearing at the jumpsuit. Is he using me to live out some freaky fantasy? Oh hell no.

tha was hilouraus :) o heck no.
Alyssa.Fenton chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
D'awww! So Cutee :)
DxS4ever chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
awww so cute the end the story was freaky in a good way :D btw your authors notes make me happy dont ask why cause dont know :D DxS4ever
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
this is so cool! immediate add to favorites.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I knew it was vald! It just had to be after the wolf/bear thing. great story, once I started reading it I was hooked.
Lyssie212 chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
I loved this story! 8D It was very well written and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Cotom chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Yay! That was so good i love it!

Phoenix: That was epically awesome!

Cotom: yup yup yup really good!

Always Awesome,

Cotom
Twins of the Earth chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Aw...Vlad...needs help...a lot of help. I loved the story. It is over right?
sperry426 chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
That was so cute!
Shadowkatze chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
:) cute. Yeah Vlad DEFINITELY is one crazed-up fruit loop. 0.o and to believe I somewhat doubted that theory before. :P
Shadowkatze chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
Aww! :) I love this chapter, the visions were cute. :P wait a minute... No! Not cooties! :O