Reviews for This Could Take All Night
fireladyrosette chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Dean is so HOT!
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
WOW! Smokin' hot.
Good Lord I need a cigarette.
Thank you!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Whew! *fans face with hand* What a great story! Not many people can properly write smut, but you do it beautifully! Check out my story, "The Last Temptation of Dean Winchester." It's got as lot of graphic smut, but less romance than Dean/Jo.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
ahahaha i love how they're all over each other as soon as they're out of the car
celeste301 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Amazing work, I L-O-V-E-D it!
stephaniew chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You know I love this one, but I'll just say it again...I love this! The play is a lot of fun, and that little bit of tenderness mixed in makes it that much hotter. I think it's kinda cute he has a favorite pair of panties she wears. And you know how I feel about buttons... *sigh* Super hot and all around well done!
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Well, now I need a side of cold shower... phew... that said in the best possible way!

I think they would both more than likely prove insatiable in the bedroom department, and I like that you pegged that. Fantastic oneshot, the best kind of smut imagineable, and I can't wait to see even more Dean/Jo from you. How's about a multi-chapter? Go on, you know you want to ;-)
WelshWitch1011 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, another delightfully hot fic from you, hon. I really loved how there was so much emotion and tenderness between them, not just lust or desire. It brought a lovely sweetness to the fic that I liked a lot.

And I love Amanda Marshall, too!