Reviews for Making Amends
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Never seen this pairing before. I sonewhat like it.
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
They make an interesting couple.
But I like it.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow, that was really beautiful-Draco's guilt-striken mind was spot on and exactly how I'd believe he would feel while dealing with all his conflicted emotions. And the interaction between Luna and Draco was really interesting to read; I think she's one of the very few people who would have seen the good in him and try to help him redeem himself.

~~SpeedDemon315
AvecUnSourire chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was really nice. Well written (:

I think I may have picked up on a little grammatical error though?

*Remembering that he's not supposed to standing around complaining

I think this is what you may have meant (:

*Remembering that he's not supposed to BE standing around complaining

Other than that, you're an amazing writer, please continue!
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it! *.*
Through Another's Eyes chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Would it be very strange of me to say that this is a rather sweet story? I don't mean the sickly sweet kind of story, but a very sweet thoughtful story that explores the characters' personalities very well even though it's just a one-shot and therefore not much time is given for you to write about the personalities overly deeply.

I've hardly ever read fan fiction that is told in the present tense, because it usually makes me feel uncomfortable for some bizarre reason. Oh, there have been one or two fan fics here and there that are told in the present tense and that I've enjoyed, but not many. This fan fic is definitely one of those enjoyable ones.

The amount of feeling you've managed to capture in a one-shot is incredible, and it makes me really marvel at your skill as a writer. Oh yes, I believe without a doubt that you have skill and a knack for writing. Your writing style is very natural and doesn't make me feel at all uncomfortable like some peoples' writing style has. What's more, the way you write totally involves me in the story and I love nothing more than a story that is so real I can almost smell the smells and breathe the air that the characters are breathing. It's wonderful when you come across a story like that, and I've just found one.

~~Through Another's Eyes~~
yay chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
He really was a coward in the movie. This is how it should have gone. I love this Luna!
Smeg Head chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I've heard of this pairing before, but I've never read a story about it. It just didn't really seem possible. But yours ... there's no way to describe what I'm feeling. It's liked you opened my eyes a bit. And what I liked most about this story is that you did Luna very well. She's in character. Not many people can write her and not make her seem two-dimensional, unbelievable. You did her perfectly.

Another reason why I liked the fic was because I knew exactly what parts you were referring to, especially the last. I know the scene with the Malfoys is different to the book, but it's a follow on from at the end of the sixth where Draco was lowering his wand. It was cool seeing him on the good side, to walk away with Narcissa without looking back.

Anyway, babbling. This is a great story and an enjoyable read.
liltrix chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ohh, sweet.
Misti D chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh I loved it! So cute! Happy writing
leafhouse chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This one shot was fantastic. Definitely one of the most accurate, heartwrenching, emotional portrayals of Draco. I felt myself hoping he would decide to stay too, so I particularly loved this, especially the interaction with Luna in the cellar. Great job ]

P.S. I'm so so so so SO excited for the"seprequel". Before the Dawn was amazing, and it left me wondering how Hermione got sent back in time and what sparked their relationship, so needless to say I'm ecstatic that you're writing it hahaha.
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
awwwwww that was lovely 3 3 3
Azure chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
First time I've read this pairing but it makes sense. I especially loved the part where they're sitting by the bars and I can completely agree with wanting Draco to stay with the Hogwarts lot in the movie. :)
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
"And all of us were desperate for him to stay with the Hogwarts lot" - well, that's the truth. That shot with Luna in the background is one of the most memorable shots for me, too, but the disappointment when he made his choice was completely overwhelmed by Voldemort about three seconds later... yeah, you know which part I mean.

Okay, so the part where Draco and Luna sit opposite one another, the bars separating them but not stopping the small comforting contact, and stay there for an age was so beautiful and perfect and poignant and I genuinely like to believe that Luna would do that for Draco. She is such a wonderful character.

Favourite parts:

* 'She's odd, that's for certain. But she's not crazy. There's a difference. Bellatrix is crazy. Luna is quite sane in comparison.'

* "There will always be a place for you with us."

* and not least, '...his father has slithered off to the other side of the manor, after his mother has bestowed one of her looks upon him that makes sure he is in no doubt that this is all his fault.'

Really wonderful writing, and I especially liked the shameless plug at the start. Good luck regarding work on the seprequel!
Yes-I-am-a-boy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I quite like it, the story I mean, even if I'm not particularly fond of the pairing. Your writing style is rather well developed and I have to say that this is one of my favourite Draco one-shots.

-Aurora (Ore)