Reviews for Too Good to be True to Me
AmethystWind95 chapter 5 . 8/13
er, if the Shogun was still young, how does his son replace him in the next season?
REDROSEWOLF14 chapter 10 . 3/18
how about you have Ren still Kyoko from Sho and make them get married
Lostnights chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
Oh I love it! 3
Idhana chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Exactly! Kyoko not wanting revenge isn't Kyoko.
Idhana chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I know that as this is an AU, the story is bound to diverge from canon but I hope Kyoko will still have the same reactions she had in the manga. Does she still have her demons?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
To be honest, if Skip Beat actually have this plot, there is NO WAY that im going to be interested on this manga.. you know, kyoko's hatred is actually the foundation of the story, and her not loving herself because of the inferiority she develops upon the betrayal of sho makes her a strong and independent woman, the very reason why she was loved by the people around her
. . Anyways, ive seen this fic before but its the first time i read this, out of curiosity i guess... i noticed ur struggle on establishing the relationship between kyoko and the other characters because as i said before, the foundation was gone... but anyway, i like your way of writing, i'll give you the credit for that. It just so happen that there' s a comparison between the original plot and this thats why im not satisfied with how it turned out...

.. plus, I love the Kyoko demons.. hahaaha...
... i've read your other fics and they are awesome

- yuzaki chan
candychxn chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Ohmygosh! 3
reviewergirl chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Love this fanfic! It was awesome!
Mischief101 chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
You did a great job with this story.
nupuroo chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
You asked for reviews, so here I am! :P
I gotta say, this Kyoko is VERY VERY different from Kyoko as she is in the manga. And I get why (no opened box, and all that) but I wish you had spent more time on the period where she fell out of love with Sho; as it is, it seems OOC for her to be so calm and still talk to Sho as a friend, simply because we didn't arrive at that mental peace WITH her. I guess another way to say it is: too much telling, not enough showing. You know what I mean?
Anyways, that makes it kinda weird, but I'm excited to see how you make Ren take an interest in her without the whole determination thing. o
abby chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
What do you mean by 'things'? sho gonna get Ren jealous and kyoko be on rens's side? Yeah! Ren is gonna be jealous, Ren is gonna be jealous! *evil grin* heehee :) Ren is gonna kiss kyoko, Yeah! *gleeful evil matchmaking smile* heehee ;)...:) oh honestly i need to get my thoughts under control. Im turning into lory. Love the story Please continente writing awesomeness. -fake names aré the best online
Erilin-chan chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
Interesting idea, I like the way she transitioned in the PV. I did think rose to fame a little bit too fast - she hadn't even finished acting school, it seemed, but I like the idea!
Celtika82 chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Very fun story, and super enjoyable. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it ended so fast ...wanted more of a build up for their relationship though i did enjoy the story
Annalynn Roe chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I love the beginning, and can't wait to read the rest. (I'm particularly happy it's already finished)
Your writing is terrific!