Reviews for Daphne's First Opera
DouglasMacArthur chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh yes, _Opera_, Martin said, the tragedy, the deaths, the screaming! There is nothing like that for male bonding. Now, when I was in Korea..
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
What an awesome talent you have. This is really good. I am so glad that you have written many more. So looking forward to reading your others. :)
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Each chapter is like taking me back to my favorite place: FRASIER. You write so well I don't find myself comparing the character's actions or dialog to the show. It's as if this was a wonderful lost episode. Like I am accepting this as part of the actual show. LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
I am very excite about this story. It is excellent. I love her nervousness. I'm anticipating the both of them enjoying getting dressed up together. This story reads so well... you make it look so easy.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I like this A LOT! I found myself laughing as I "WATCHED" your words come to life like it was an actual episode of Frasier. It was so funny - "None of them ever including bluring the question out while whe was folding his father's underwear!" PRICELESS! Keep writing!
LemonPeaves chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Aw that was sweet :) :') X
Andress Jade chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Great story! I loved the ending. I had a smile on my face the entire time.
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
this was so sweet, I'm glad Niles got the nerve to tell Daphne how he felt! perfection!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
OMG... I'm doing some serious melting here! This was completely wonderful and considering that I've actually BEEN to the Seattle Opera House, I could picture everything that was going on. Sigh... Not that I ever doubted your ability to make me melt, but this was... wow... Just amazing!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter. I had to pick myself off the floor from melting so much! I love this SOOO much! OMG, Daphne crying at the opera makes me think of that scene in Pretty Woman with Vivan crying at the opera that she attends with Edward. And that's a very good thing! And I don't have to tell you how much reading about Niles consoling Daphne makes me melt! The references to the Snow Ball were wonderful as is this story! Ah and "Romeo and Juliet"...Sigh...
Andress Jade chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I love this chapter! It was very sweet. Niles is such a gentleman, he knows how to treat a woman. It is very sweet that Niles thinks that Daphne is the most beautiful woman in the world and she thinks she doesn't deserve a second glance. I just love Niles and Daphne! Looking forward to the next chapter.
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
oh how swoonworthy! This is one of your best stories. I'm happy that Daphne was able to get ready in time. Great job!
leighann415 chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Glad you don't have to know much about opera or Romeo & Juliet to get this chapter, but it's so great to have Niles comfort Daphne like that, and how that gives him the courage to tell her his feelings...or at least start to! And you know I love the mention of the Snow Ball too! :)
iloveromance chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
OMG, you weren't kidding when you said this was a cliffhanger! I hope you don't make me wait too long to find out what she wears... and if Niles is the one at the door! But I promise not to hurt you if you update soon! ) LOVE this story by the way! Love the mention of Martin watching a ball game and wondering why anyone would want to go to an opera at all!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Love the Martin/Daphne interaction. I hope she figures something out!