Reviews for In the Kitchen
Peals-of-Laughter chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Its so cute! I love the way you make Severus and Lucius interact with each other!
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
lol thats cute!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Sev and Lucius, on a mission to scar Draco for life
AngelTalion chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
ROTFLMAO! Oh that was GREAT! Poor Draco! Sev and Lucius are going to scar him for life aren't they! He's going to be all... "No, Doctor. You don't get it. MY father was tied to the chair with beatle eyes on his face... and he looked like he liked it! And Sev... Sev was naked and making potions in the kitchen!" *falls over giggling* ... cause of course in my mind Sev was naked the whole time, which is why Lucius liked watching so much.
amy chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
love the story, the way you portrayed the characters is excellent. i have read alot of your stories and i really love them all but when i tried to get on your website the link didn't work. if you ever happen to read this could you please let me know if you have changed your site address? thanks a million.
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
*giggles madly* Poor, poor Lucius. *snickers*
Lilith Resurrected chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
This is a truly great fic! I love the two of them bickering like an old married couple - with the obvious exceptions. Keep it up! /Firefly
Lady of Arundel chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Ha ha!

Yes, not as sweet, but just as good! :-D
MartianHousecat chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Oh god, that was priceless! You've certainly achieved the same level of familiarlity of 'The Study' and this is an excellent companion. I adore your Snape and Lucius - a wonderfully snarky and elegant couple, hmm... *gets evil ideas for her own SS/LM fic* Your dialogue is perfect.
Karkaroff the 2nd chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
dude, that was totally messed up. but i loved it. you might want to make sure that you say on the summary that it's not a sex story, cause it sure sounded like it with a title like that.
Kay Taylor chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
*giggles* I love the easy familiarity you give these two - they bounce off each other beautifully with a lovely, snark, bickering relationship which you can guess hides a deep connection. Great!
chrestomanci chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Now THAT seems like a real relationship...and I like it! Anything else in that head of yours?
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Oh my lord. I'm trying to smother my laughter so I don't wake my roommate, but ye gods, that was funny. AS ever, the snappy dialogue makes it perfect.
sqeakyclean chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
This one is good. I love the way you write Snape, and the dynamic with Lucius is nice when they are being snarky at each other. Though Lucius does come across as just an adult version of canon!Draco, but that may be your intention. I just like this, snippet or not.
A Snape Fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
I'm enjoying your series of Lucius/Snape vignettes. Had to LOL at the way Snape gets his way!