Reviews for Enrapture
This is so cute!
EzriaIsmySHIP12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
so good loved it :))
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Embarrassing confession: When I saw this in my inbox, I may or may not have said, "Ellie is watching Pretty Little Liars? Ellie wrote Aria/Ezra? OH MY GOD" out loud. To my cat.

Clearly I went into this with incredibly high expectations and you did not disappoint AT ALL. The descriptions woven throughout this piece are both stunning and physical and they create a sense of reality that a lot of fiction lacks. Ezra's thoughts about Aria make me die a little inside-but definitely in a good way-and this small scene between them beautifully depicts all the things that are both wrong and right in their relationship. I love them together on the show, but I love them here, more, because here they seem deep and intricately connected.

I hope you get inspiration to write more of them. Or to write more PLL in general. Or to write more anything soon.

I'm demanding.
StarAngel148 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great one shot and scene continuation. Absolutely true to character and I loved how you wrote Ezra. Cute, and can't wait to read more from you.
Nightmares.And.Dreamers chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE SHOT I'VE EVER READ! CONTINUE?

Xoxo

.dreamers
LaPaige chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
ELLIE. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. MY FAVOURITE PAIRING IN THIS FANDOM. I cannot put into words how excited I was to get an alert from you for this fandom because a) you watch PLL! b) YOU WROTE A PLL FIC! and c) I've never read a PLL fanficton but you are of course an exception and I couldn't not read this.

So this was amazing. I am so terrible at reviews but this was perfect. I love how they were both in character and your words are so beautiful and flow so well and I would hate you for it but of course I never could :)

Thank you for this, it was perfect.
mdbballbabe23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
that was really good! i love stories like that, please update and write more chapters!
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I just saw your penname pop out at me and I had a mini freak-out session.

"OHMYGOD IT'S NOT HARRY POTTER IT'S PRETTY LITTLE LIARS AND IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING BECAUSE THEY ARE SO GOOD AND OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS FINALLY A GOOD PLL FIC AHHHHH."

Not in so many words, but you get my point.

Agh, the end had me wiping tears out of my eyes. It's just so... them. It really is. Just them sitting together, and focusing on the fact that they are -together-, not any place else, and not where they're going to be. The -simplicity- of it all is a whole new kind of beautiful, and they're both perfectly in-character, Ezra the perfect gentleman, but restraining himself with some difficulty, keeping books right next to his bed, Aria the one always pushing, but knowing her limits.

"and he doesn't dream about the nightmare tomorrow is going to be" - I don't know how to describe how much I love that phrase. I don't know why, and I don't care, it's just wonderful. The entire last line is.

I also love Ezra's observation of Aria as they watch TV. Again, so simple, but just... I don't know. I feel like he'd be one of the only guys to truly appreciate beauty, of all kinds, and you put that down perfectly.

And finally, the way it comes full-circle - that, screw his job, all he wants to do is be with Aria.

I barely have any words to say how much I love this. Really.

~whispered touches
mer-person chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So I've never even seen this show but of course I love it cause you wrote it. Thanks!
Sunshinegirl010 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I wanted to tell you how beautifully written this was! I smiled through the whole thing! I think alot of aria/Ezra stories just elaborate to much on the angst and not enough on the romance of the couple but you added in a perfect combination without even having them sleep together! Well not sleep as in sleep, they did do that but you know what I mean! (sorry to have wrote you a hole novel! I just really loved your oneshot!)
carmenhaze chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I promise you, it doesn't suck. It's really cute, I loved it!
hiding.my.heart chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I LOVED this chapter. I thought it was really cute! The only thing i would suggest is i think sometimes the sentences are a bit long and its a little hard to read. Other than that its perfect :) I hope you turn this into a story and not just a one-shot.
princessjasmine12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aww this was so cute!

I wish that one day PLL would have a scene in an episode where Aria sleeps at Ezra's and they show the scenes of them getting ready for bed like you did. Like actual sleeping. Lol that would be cute :)

Loved this though!
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh my gosh, this is /gorgeous/! I really, really like it. I loved how you wrote Ezra's point of view- it was brilliant and just so /him/, you know?

And your descriptions were stunning. Well done.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was amazing. I loved it. It was so intense and I think you captured both characters brilliantly. Well done :) x