Reviews for Remember?
Izaya4ever chapter 18 . 8/4
~ Cute ~ ! ~
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Um Shizou has seen Izaya cry when he had memory lost
no one know me chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
The lovely writer say she love all review from reader? So I'll say I love writer too! ( I'm Thai so don't do well on gramma but I still understand what writer wrote about fiction, cause I study in english program class and I'm in grade 7 now. ( look like I'm introduce myself.))
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
So cute 3 Izaya look like a child (and of course like Psyche) I love this fanfictionn!
Cat in Disguise chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
KAWAIIIIIII!
32 chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
after moments of crying and moments of smiling i can finally say that this was perfect! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
that ending XD
Kidiu chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Wow, this chapter really hurt my heart.
Kidiu chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
It's so sad, so far.
The-Weird-Box chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Lol! DAM SISTERS
Chaos Corrupted chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
LOVE IT GREAT FIC
SteampunkInformants chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
This story is so awesome! I was listening to the song while reading, and ironically, the song ended when i finished reading!
Headless dullahan chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
Awwwww Shizu-chan finally admiting his feelings :3 Geeee why isn't Izaya awake TT
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
"Oh my god…I'm a tomato!" ... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ;D
Interested chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
OMG XDDDDDD IM A TOMATO!

Moremoremoremoremoremoremore more

This is promising, you should do a background and add to the chapters, dramatic, sad, have the building jump be dramatic, have him remember why he jumped and try again, make shizuo think its his fault for Izaya's attempt the second time and it could either be the opt. Of him thinking it worked and it didnt, or knowing it didnt work, or it did work and he thinks he could've stopped izaya. Oh what am I doing, your amazing, you'll get a good idea. Nevermind. :3 just make it *giddy* I loooove reading your shizaya stories, not because I like the shipping, I don't, but because I love the whole idea of one of them getting hurt (or dieting, but I like hurt more) preferably because of the other, and the one not hurt feels regret. I guess the suicide theme is ok, but what I love about your stories is I literally go into another world, tuning everything out. Amazing!