Reviews for Remember?
TheLonelyGreyWolf chapter 13 . 7/22
"Shizuo was shocked, he had never seen Izaya cry before" I guess authors switched or something right? Because in earlier chapters hes been crying nonstop :p
YaoiFan22 chapter 14 . 6/28
Love the song and it is just like the Fanfic.
('vv) why do you laugh afte every chapter even if it is a sad one anyway I lovethis
(;-;) What just ha-happened?I feel tramitized
DEVILS FOOD CAKE HAHAAAHAAAHHHAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH OH I CANT STOP LAUGHING!
CheshireCutie chapter 18 . 4/29
(Thumbs up) Nice job! I take it all back! This is awesome.
CheshireCutie chapter 14 . 4/29
This story is ruining me Author-san! (Sobs)
CheshireCutie chapter 10 . 4/29
AUUGGHH WHAT'S SHIZUOS PROBLEM!? IF HES JUET GOING TO GET IZAYAS HOPES UP BY ACTING LIKE HE CARES AND WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT IZAYAS LOVE BUT THEN JUST BE A MEAN ASSWIPE THEN WHAT'S THE POINT!? DIE SHIZUO! YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE! Thanks for your time, Author-san!
CheshireCutie chapter 1 . 4/29
Whoops okay sorry for criticizing the tomato thing xD I didn't realize it was purely for humor.
CheshireCutie chapter 1 . 4/29
LOL memory loss doesn't make someone stupid xD Izaya would be as smart and evil and charming as always. He'd be confused, and maybe a little different due go not remembering his life and any joy and pain he's seen, but he wouldn't be acting an insane five year old xD Sorry though, perhaps its too early to criticize~
'Oh my god I'm a tomato!' I died. I laughed so hard the cashews I was eating flew out my nose. No joke. Keep up the good work I love your stories, please keep writing. And if you have time can you head over to my channel and check out my own stories? I'm still pretty new do I only have two stories up and only one is complete.
Izaya4ever chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
~ Cute ~ ! ~
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Um Shizou has seen Izaya cry when he had memory lost
no one know me chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
The lovely writer say she love all review from reader? So I'll say I love writer too! ( I'm Thai so don't do well on gramma but I still understand what writer wrote about fiction, cause I study in english program class and I'm in grade 7 now. ( look like I'm introduce myself.))
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
So cute 3 Izaya look like a child (and of course like Psyche) I love this fanfictionn!