Reviews for Purity
mbh040 chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
you shall definitely continue this story, Im really enjoying it :)
Infinity chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
You should make more this is my favorite fan fiction! It's really good! :3
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
please, please, please update! I LOVE this story. It's so well written.
ashthetyto chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This story is really good and everything, it's just when you say 'LORD Nyra'...
Lokifan000 chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
I love this story plz update soon
daughterofthering chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
This is really good! cant wait for the next chapter!
Forever a Savior chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
This is a pretty great story! It's very unique! It's quite amazing, keep it up!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
they may be getting shorter and shorter, yet they are still getting better and better XD. just remember this, it isnt the amount of words that you put into it, it is the style and skill that matters. ur story was just like mine, only 1k chapters...
-Wolfsalvo (i will PM you in 2 days, since im away from my personal computer)
Crazybird101 chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Yeah... Why DID he come to her?

See ya in the next chapter!

Peace!;)
daughterofthering chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
hi, when will the next chapter be up? i hope you carry on with this book!
the key chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
although it is very good, an owl being pure is nonsense, I didn't like it in the book either. maybe you should make the pure ones betray her.
Wolfsalvo chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
ok, im realy tired, so sorry if this review isnt up to normal standards.

your story is doing great, you have everything doing good, and it has good backbone structure to it. i have not seen any mistakes in it since i have been reading it, and i end up seeing mistakes in mine more often than not, so that is great.

when zara's vision went red, does that mean her eyes turned red, like how the other pure ones eyes are? or how Kludds were at the end of the movie?

have a good night/day whenever you read this review.
GuardianFan-HE chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
If you do not finish this,i will be forced to grab the nearest owl and hit you repeatedly over the head.
Crazybird101 chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Gr-Grettir! I-I thought! Is'nt he- I thought Allomere killed him! He even admitted it to Shard when they were fighting! I've played the game so I know whats up. (I personally think Allomere's pretty cool. I got a little sad when he died.)

How is he alive! Either Allomere spared his life or he survived the experience and escaped.

I also realized something. Are Zara and Shard... siblings? No. They can't be. Zara is a black Barn owl. Dumb thought. Sorry.

See ya in the next chapter!

Peace!:)
GuardianFan-HE chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
Great love have a great imagination