Reviews for Dancing With The Tides
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Wow i know its a long shot asking you to continue this but i just read all three stories in a day so please continue it its great
NozomiToujou chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Are you still going to continue this? IT'S SO FREAKING COOL!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Wow, great new chapter! My favorite part was the fight between Edith and Margo. The hacker idea was really great! I wonder how this will effect Margo in the future now that she was forced to attack her own sister. Very nice work! _
RockyRoadSmith chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I haven't been in the DM section for quite some time so I never saw you wrote the third part of your series! Sorry! I love how this is going so far, though. I'm most curios to see what role Margo plays in this with her being more machine and data like. I can't help but wonder if it's possible for a hacker to take control of her or not. I really enjoy the interaction between Margo and Edith since it's effident that they love each other, but the current situation makes their relationshop strained. Great work on this! I can't wait to read more! _
Laney97 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
An update happens! Nice chapter, my friend. Area 51 indeed. You really are my inspiration.
halogreen chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
keep on the good work)
jack chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
OMG i love yor story i read all of the 2 storys and it is awsome and i just hope nobody dies like margo is well she is a half human and half robot but am happy that margo is back:)
luis chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
omg porr edith i hope she wont die
gfg chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
keep on going!
awsome chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
great story i hope nobody dies.
PaperHats chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I have been reading the entire story since you first posted it and I am very impressed. Love the part where Margo becomes a cyborg-like thing! No surprises yet, however... could you try and add them in for the next chapter?
GurkleSoundEffects chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I loved this whole story. It is by far the best despicable me fanfiction I have read.