Reviews for My Name is Kenny
(Clap clap clap) yes this has to be a movie tribute to kenny. To good not to be a movie
Anonymous Poster chapter 24 . 2/25
I say. Quite a fantastic fan fiction. At least this does not contain the gay sex that literally every other fan fiction contains. I wish you could produce more fan fictions and to improve the community of writers.

Your's truly.

Btw, 10/10 to you, sir.
RzPz922 chapter 24 . 1/28
Just to let you know, this was the fic that got me into the South Park fandom and I read it once (maybe twice) every year because it's so special to me. You're a very talented writer and your theories fit the show perfectly. You also managed to keep everyone in character (Something that's always been difficult for me) and I absolutely love all the callbacks to older episodes, plus your sense of humor and your descriptions of Hell. You're an amazing writer and I can't thank you enough for introducing me to this wonderful show. Gonna go read some more of your stuff now...
sean chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
please make a show of this.I love this please.
sean chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
love it.
Sean chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
I love this story. I am a 13 years old and I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfiction
kai chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
QQ I can't stop crying now. It is so amazing and just somuch feels.
timelady22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I just like to post u captured Kenny in such a wonderful detail I loved your story its was truly wonderful an sad at the same time poor Kenny. He is such a cool character
Take care an once again I love ur story
Guest chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Honestly, even though this was made 3 years ago. I loved this whole story. It was amazing.
Feliona Jeanette Vargas chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
I have no words to say about this but one of the best stories I've read. You captured the characters really well and made a more legitimate reason as to why Kenny was immortal. I wish to say more about this but I couldn't. So, I've picked up Ego's line from the movie, Ratatouille (and I revised it, by the way):

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Today, I experienced something new, an extra-ordinary piece of literature from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the story and its author have challenged my preconceptions about literature is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: 'Anyone can cook.' But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the authors now writing in this site, who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than one of the finest authors in this archive. I will be returning to this author soon, eager for more.

And that is what all I could say. Keep up the good work, Marcus!

mittercups16 (Ysa)
random fish chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
It was pretty good in the beginning but i think after chapter 13 it went down hill from there. it was good it was. but i think you need a little more work on plot development.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Fuck you
anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This story goes deep. Everything connected really well and expanded starting from the simple story plot of Kenny dying. Great job:D
NauticalMonsters chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
Oh my god.. This was just amazing. I was so hooked from the beginning and now whe this story is over I feel like I want to cry. This made me speechless. I seroisly hope you would make sequel some day about Kenny's life as Death. It would be awesome. But after all, this story might be one of my favorite fanfics. Thank you for writing it :)