Reviews for My Name is Kenny
Marshmallow Bear chapter 24 . 9/17
Awww man! You made me cry! This, this is an amazing book 3 Thank you for writing it.
Marshmallow Bear chapter 2 . 9/17
This is such a good book! I love it so much :3
Legit cried
I think that this is what happend but they were drunk and can't remember it
kenny chapter 1 . 4/1
my real name is kenny
Guest chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
(Clap clap clap) yes this has to be a movie tribute to kenny. To good not to be a movie
Anonymous Poster chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
I say. Quite a fantastic fan fiction. At least this does not contain the gay sex that literally every other fan fiction contains. I wish you could produce more fan fictions and to improve the community of writers.

Your's truly.

Btw, 10/10 to you, sir.
RzPz922 chapter 24 . 1/28/2015
Just to let you know, this was the fic that got me into the South Park fandom and I read it once (maybe twice) every year because it's so special to me. You're a very talented writer and your theories fit the show perfectly. You also managed to keep everyone in character (Something that's always been difficult for me) and I absolutely love all the callbacks to older episodes, plus your sense of humor and your descriptions of Hell. You're an amazing writer and I can't thank you enough for introducing me to this wonderful show. Gonna go read some more of your stuff now...
sean chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
please make a show of this.I love this please.
sean chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
love it.
Sean chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
I love this story. I am a 13 years old and I love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This is one of my favorite fanfiction
kai chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
QQ I can't stop crying now. It is so amazing and just somuch feels.
timelady22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I just like to post u captured Kenny in such a wonderful detail I loved your story its was truly wonderful an sad at the same time poor Kenny. He is such a cool character
Take care an once again I love ur story
Guest chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
Honestly, even though this was made 3 years ago. I loved this whole story. It was amazing.