Reviews for Killing Me Softly
BWritesAlot chapter 1 . 1/23
this is the best fanfic ever! this is amazing. 5 stars.
Anon Y Mous chapter 39 . 6/12/2013
I'm loving the story, but there are a few military (particularly Army) terms that are getting to me. When one first joins the Army, they enlist. Therefore every time their contract is up, typically every 4 years, they re-enlist. Also, being up for re-enlistment doesn't automatically mean a PCS (permanent change of station) move. Whether or not you PCS is really more about your MOS (military occupational specialty aka job) and how many soldiers a unit has and how they are allocated. In Chapter 39, Sherwood's dad's rank is Lieutenant Colonel. He should be referred to as Colonel. There are two echelons of colonel: the lower is lieutenant colonel, and the the higher would be a full bird colonel. Also, on order for Angel to become a General, he would first have to accept commission to become an officer. As a senior NCO (non commissioned officer) he is an enlisted service member. He would first have to attend OTC (officer training course) or OTS (officer training school) depending on his education background and MOS, then sign a contract to be commissioned. Typically, he would then be given the rank Second Lieutenant then proceed through the ranks (2nd lieutenant, first lieutenant, captain, major, lieutenant colonel, colonel, general). Also there are different levels of Generals. From lowest to highest they are: brigidier general (1 star), major (2 star) general, lieutenant general (3 star), and finally general (4 star). The only rank higher than a 4 star is the General of the Army. As much as I love the story, I had to point those things out. I've been an Army brat, a soldier, and will within the next few years be and Army wife; so I'm a bit OCD about it.
Vi86 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
ok, u know the whole only registered users review, you are evil, im loving this story, very impressive for your first one keep going and it actually deserves a sequel too.
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 41 . 11/16/2011
Really good :) finish soon pls
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 41 . 11/7/2011
Great chap update soon
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 40 . 11/2/2011
Awesome chap and pleaz update soon
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 39 . 11/1/2011
I really love this story pleaz update it soon
forsaken2003 chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
Wow Buffy is kind of as bad as Anya. I dont think Angel really cares about Willows, Xander's or Veronica's pasts. Okay maybe Veronica because of Logan lol. But I wouldnt want my friend tellign some guy I didnt know about my personal/dating life. Did that make sense?

Love that you brought the movie kind of into Buffy's past

What a couple of horn dogs haha
forsaken2003 chapter 19 . 8/20/2011
Damn! Great chapter. One interesting day for all eh?
forsaken2003 chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
Um... does Angel really think everything is all better? Because seriously he was kind of majorly scary!
forsaken2003 chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
Buffy a BSG fan I love it haha.

forsaken2003 chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
I'm confused about the box am I supposed to know what's in it? lol
forsaken2003 chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Yay for his family coming to visit O.o

No condom? Angel!
forsaken2003 chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Aww! 11 months can change a lot of things though!
forsaken2003 chapter 13 . 8/18/2011