Reviews for Put the Psych in Psycho
xhuntressxofxskiesx chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Funny!
annethepyro chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Breaking the 4th wall, eh?
Erzsebeth Bathory chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is hilarious and because it's SO TRUE. Whenever my boyfriend plays the game, he is a *horrendous* driver (I swear he purposely tries to see if he can kill any pedestrians) and the comments your passenger makes is so funny! You've captured Earle's voice so very well.
GamerJay chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Karma's a bitch, eh Roy?

Nicely written. Very funny. :)
Kohaku no Hime chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Hmmm...I'm beginning to get the gist of this. This Roy Earle set his partner up to take a fall by planting false evidence, and now Dolohov Gray must wreak vengeance on him...right?

(By the way, I'm kinda giggling because Dolohov is a name from Harry Potter...it's an awesome touch).

"Besides, he had the writers on his side." I bet that nearly half the characters in my stories had me on their side (Alister: Not me. You like hurt/comfort too much and I rather like not being maimed).

Nice update, AG!

KoK
Harold Hadrada chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
apps/forums/show/5870397-general-discussion

You are ready to join us to the promised land.
Luis chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
apps/forums/show/5870397-general-discussion

You are ready to join us.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I may not know much about L.A. Noire, but I'm already in stitches. The language is strong, yes, but somehow I simply don't see how this can be written without it and it makes it funnier, ha ha.

Poor poor Earle. My brother's just as mad a driver and I honestly lose years off my life whenever he has to drive. Lucky thing that's not often (Noa: *is still shaken up and pale from previous car ride* My God...that truck...old lady...nearly hit...AND THE PUPPY. HE NEARLY HIT THE PUPPY.)

Nice job, AG!