Reviews for Memories
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Best ending ever!
star crossed chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
You know, your stories are very good. Full of suspense, drama, humor, and romance. I've really enjoyed reading all your Chase and Kimiko stories today. Yes, I read and reread and rereread once more all in one day. They were that amazing. Thank you for posting a lot of Chase and Kimiko stories, I filter them and saw most were from you. As I have said before, you truly have a gift for writing. Continue it, try submitting some of your own work into a contest or paper, you deserved to be published. But could you possibly write a cute one shot of Kimiko and Chase but with the song, "Roar by Katy Perry?" It seemed like while I was reading some of your stories and was listening to the song it seemed like the song kinda went with them. Please and thank you.
Muzica95 chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
i love it!
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ugh its ok I don't really like this paring but its fine.
Jburke2101 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
This is just great. A very good story that should have been a episode. Thanks
Mangamolly1991 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Is it me or does the 'He's gonna eat me.' thing that Dojo said sound like what Pumbaa said about Nala in the Lion King? Brillantly done chapter by the way.
blaironpowerade chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
loved the story, kind of disappointed at the abrupt ending, but understandable:)

the memory flashbacks are great, they're creative and cute and romantic all at the same time. the whole "kidnap kimiko suddenly rah rah rah!" thing seems kind of sudden, but, haha it was funny.

one of my favorite moments was when chase leaned down and asked her to dance. the way kimiko rejected him was sort of cruel, when it seems like he was trying to reach out to her with a memory after denying it for so long. it was an reference to the training where they had laughed about their moves seeming like a dance, and it must have hurt him to have her telling him he was weird and rejecting his invitation to dance.

with all the denying of memories chase was doing, i honestly expected a longer story, with maybe slow acceptance that the memories existed, and like, even if he didn't remember all of it, at this point he cared enough about kimiko to want to start it all over again. once again, kind of abrupt ending, but i understand. thanks for the lovely story!
Xx3-Dark-Angel-3xX chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Awwwww! I loved this story, I'm so glad Chase and Kimiko had a happy ending!
mew mew 124 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Hey there it's me!

First off I'm really surprised u decided 2 end the story, but I'm glad it all kinda cause it all fit together, it's still kinda sad though.

Anyway I was wondering r u going 2 make a sequel, if not will b making anymore fanfics on Chase and Kimiko?

Please review soon! And just wanted 2 say lived the story, cause of it I think I've become a Chase and Kimiko fan. Anyway please review soon! was ur vacation, details please.
XxBrownEyedGrlxX chapter 10 . 8/18/2011

Sad that it's the ending, but so incredibly happy with the end X3

I find It ironic how it ends with Good!Chase and Kimiko, when every story I think of with them ends with Evil!Kimiko and Chase XD. I just like Evil Kimiko, she reminds me of Azula without all the crazy XD

clara954 chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Aww, how sweet! Keep writing!
mew mew 124 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Hey, it's me!

I just came by 2 say that I enjoyed reading ur newest chapter and I'm really looking forward 2 the next 1, and I know it's goin bit of a wait so I also wanted 2 say good luck and have fun on ur vacation.

See ya later and I'll talk 2 uya when u get back. Good luck and have fun!
clara954 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
This chapter may be short, but I LOVE the ending. Mostly because it implies that Chase will become more active in showing his feelings. Please update again soon! (By the way, this is not meant to be taken as pestering for updates. It is just my standard way of ending reviews.)
writertron chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
this is really quite awesome. i'd love more :)
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Oh my god! This is amazing! Please update soon!