Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
That...
Was brilliant.
What a great story idea!
Every single word was just right. This was so imaginative.
I enjoyed it very much.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Loved it. Very creative and a lot of fun. That was a much better way to get the tribal elders to lift the ban than the way SM wrote it. Definitely going on the favorites list.
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I was expecting a different type of story based on the title and summary. There were no real consequences for her to face from the early change. All she was upset about was not being able to say good bye to people. She didn't even seem very upset about it most of the time. Also she didn't seem to notice that when she changed again after saying good bye that she would still be hurting her parents by never visiting them.

One of the things that upset me about the books is that the downsides to being a vampire are downplayed to the point where it appears that there are no downsides to being a vampire. I wanted Bella to really think about what she was giving up and she never does. Until her daughter is born she is expecting to never have children and this doesn't bother her at all, she will outlive all her human family and friends and the werewolves, she is giving up her human family, she will never get to eat her favorite foods again, and she will have to deal with the urge to drink human blood. Think of how tedious life would get if you lived forever and never slept. Right now she thinks that being a teenager forever is great. The problem is that you have to repeat high school and college over and over again. She can't have a real career because she looks to young to be taken seriously. Also if she did get someone to take her seriously she could never work at a job for more than a few years because they would realize that she was not aging. She would have to keep moving from place to place every few years because if they stayed to long people would realize that she didn't age. There is a whole lot of reasons that in most other stories involving immortality that the immortality itself becomes a curse and none of that is discussed in Twilight.

Also I wanted there to be some sort of resolution between her and Jacob. He has good reason to feel the way he does about her changing into a vampire.
Raven Marcus chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really love it.
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved it!
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
O MAN THAT WAS AWESOME I SO HOPE THIS IS A STORY AND NOT A ONE SHOT BECAUSE THIS IS A GREAT STORY LIKE HOW IS THEIR RELATIONSHIP GOING TO GO NOW WILL POOR EDWARD HAVE TO GO BACK TO NO SEX