Reviews for Aegis: Fragments
Sumikai chapter 37 . 2/3/2014
So normally I don't leave reviews for people because I don't exactly like constantly having to leave a review for them each chapter, but since I love this story so much I don't want it to get dropped like all my other favorite stories :c I just wanted to let you know that you still have at least one person here who is still looking forward to your next release whenever it is :3

And since I don't want to leave a review to just say that stuff, I also wanted to say that I absolutely love the way you write and your characters are amazing too I love watching them grow and develop and each and every one is lovable! Looking forward to your next update
wow chapter 37 . 11/2/2013
that was such a good chapter! I love how you didn't make that scene feel awkward, it was more like a real emotional scene ... so good. I hope that you know that I'm sticking around till this story is over! (Sobs, an ending :( ) seriously man, you're writing is so good, you can definitely see your improvement over the time, and it's just amazing. Take work time writing this if you want! Quality fast updates Haha! Keep up the great work! We won't abandon you!
SeasonalRayn chapter 37 . 10/25/2013
I'm still here shooshpap
I'm not even helpful in reviews anymore but I'm here uvu
StormRaid chapter 36 . 7/18/2013
As usual, great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
KachinglingChan chapter 36 . 6/26/2013
Please post the link for that Alice x Dante scene. _ I loved this chapter and I am very looking forward to some Xin and Mystu scenes haha. Please update soon! Can't wait!
A Born Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like the relationship Meg and Sean it's funny the way Meg tease Sean most of the time!
They would make a very cute couple!
I can see there romance already!
I wounder how Alice is?
I guise I will find out in the next chapter!
Well keep up the good work !
I just here to say your fanfiction is truly awesome !
Ka-tay's mind chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
BUT XIN IS AN AWESOME AEGIS RECONNAISSANCE MEMBER, WITH OR WITHOUT THE EYEPATCH. and still, i don't mind him being a bodyguard for Princess Mytsu but HE'S JUST PLAIN AWESOME. IF HE SOMEHOW DIES IT'LL BE MIRA AND IVAN ALL OVER AGAIN. :(
CyanLeaves chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
When's the next chapter? XD Im totally looking forward to it 3
FlipHazards chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
Omq an update :D. It alway boggles my mind how authors like you come up with really descriptive scenes. Btw, will u link us to the alternative chapter on devianart?
CyanLeaves chapter 35 . 6/16/2013
The best fan fic I've ever read! 3 I love the way you describe each character in a detailed manner! :3
Kachinglingchan chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
Wahh! I hope the ritual is successful! This was an amazing chapter! I really, really love this story and it would be great if you keep writing! Anyways! I can't wait for the next chapter! And yes, finals are killing me. O_O
BlueFreezeEnd chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
I dunno what you want me to say. It's excellent. Is that something? XD

Can't wait, a trilogy series! I could print all of these out and make a book version! It'll be in my bookshelf for years to come, and I'll never stop reading those books.

No, seriously. Your writing is one of the ones that could go pro if you worked on it (which means it's spectacular xD), and I'll wait for that day if it ever comes.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
I feel like I have to reread Aegis again. AND ITS GONNA BE UTTERLY HEARTBREAKING AS I READ THROUGH THE DEATHS. This story is still going on strong; I'm positively sure you'll be able to get loads to reviews. :)
SeasonalRayn chapter 35 . 6/11/2013
I'm sorry for ditching and I'm sorry for not reading for a long time and skdafjlsdf -is sad-
I just wanna say I'm still addicted to this story and is actually still actively stalking it -cough- I just don't have the means to write any more reviews ono...
-is unable to write reviews for some reason I don't even know why now tbh-
D:
Ka-tay's mind chapter 34 . 5/23/2013
How on earth Alice is okay with Dante going on missions where girls have to seduce him. Wow, Alice, hats off to you girl. If that 'Master' woman is a regular at the pub...hmmm..